~CHAPTER TWENTY TWO~

Paula's point of view

Ignoring my panic burning inside my chest I made my way through the school yard up the stairs to the huge building. In front of the door stood some older boys (in this case; older means something like 15 or 16) who were laughing at something I couldn't see.
'Excuse me bu-' Lucy laid crying on the ground and her bag and the books inside it were thrown over the ground and the boys were kicking them around while Lucy tried to catch them. 'Stop!' I shouted. Suddenly everyone stopped and I ha luck. When the boys saw me, my angry face and my fists they looked shocked and ran away. Normally I would have followed them so the principal could .. 'Punch' them but all I wanted was Lucy to be save. I hugged her and wiped her tears away.'oh love, what happened? Anything's alright. I'm here for you. Come on, let's take your things and go home. Tom and josh are waiting' it tok some time until she said somethings: 'and max?' I smiled and stood up with her Han in hand.'max is going to coke back next week, you know, he stays with his family some time'

With her bag and destroyed books under my arm we made out way back home.

-

'How could that happen? She's still afraid of going to school!' Tom shouted. 'Calm down! I don't.. I don't know.. She just didn't a me so I went looking for her and then I found some boys and .. T
I didn't understand what they were shouting because they stopped and ran away when they saw me. ' I sighed. 'Lucy doesn't wanna tell me.. She's completely .. I don't know ..let's give her some time..' Tom sighed and came over to me. 'Max is going to come back tomorrow and jog left to his own flat. Maybe Lucy should stay a bit with him .. They spend a lot of time together .. I better call him so-' 'no!' I shouted. He can't take her away from me, I'm her-'it might be better for her' tom said rubbing my back. 'No, I know her bey, she'll stay.' I said and left tom to see how Lucy was.

'Lucy..?' I knocked at thé door. She jus came running into my arms.' Do you wanna tell me what's hurting you? What did the boys say?' 'But don't be angry okay?' Me? Why should I get angry?!
I nodded. 'Okay'
Lucy sighed. 'Wait a second, I'll make us hot chocolate' i said and I saw Lucy grinning so I thought that was a good sign.
After a couple of minutes Lucy, tom and I sat in the kitchen drinking hot chocolate and listening to Lucy.

'They said that you're a slut fucking everyone who's famous and good looking because you just used tom for being famous as well and now you will leave him and me because you have an affaire with josh and they said you do not love me and you think I am just a stone in your way because no one wants a woman with a little girl..'

The words hit me like a fist in the face. It took some moments till I was able saying something. 'Lucy,that's rubbish !! You know that!' 'Yes but..' She looked at tom. 'I.. Don't like that you are famous and Ian afraid that this fame will make us become different people and ..'' Of course we'll be different but that's good. We develop and grow up.. And Paula and I love each other and josh is very good close friend and you shouldn't listen to the ones saying that' tom said and I thanked him with grabbing his hand for saying it. It really made me worrying about everything. We hugged each other and I hoped that now that was done, something good would happen next.

Joanna's point of view

'Goddess !' I shouted. Paula stood with the back to me near the Hyde park waiting for me. She liked gorgeous. Her hair got a little lighter and longer, her golden skin seemed to shine like we Wes and she wore such cool stuff like a striped oversized dress, black tights and black Chelseaboots. She wore her old military parka making her look a little bit like the old Paula I used to know.

She turned around after I shouted 'goddess' and ' paulie' a couple of times.
'Jo!' She shouted back running the hole way to me she fell into. MY arms and we hugged each other for about some minutes.
'You look so .. Hot!' She laughed at me making me blush. I wore a pretty tight black dress under my military Parker which was the same as Paula's( we bought it together) and I wore black boots too but mine were kind I three sizes smaller, Paula has elephant feet .. Or I have mouse feet .. Like..Mine are very small and hers are very big.
Nevertheless I said the same about her and hand in hand we walked around the park feeding ducks.
She told me anything about the tour and about Lucy and why happened in school.
'I think.. I need a break of all this .. Adventure' Paula admitted, 'I thought if studying medicines and.. If it would be okay.. We could-'
'Move together?' I shouted. She nodded. We stood there jumping and shouting like twelve year old crazy girls. 'Yes! I thought it would be new normal then .. With Lucy and you and you already know Amanda right? He said that's she is looking for two other students because she found a flat for three and I thought that maybe we could try it. You like her right?' 'Amanda is brilliant and omg yes! Oh yes!' I hugged her and I could feel the endorphins inside my body making me happier and happier ever thought I thought today.

-

Toms point of view

'Do you really wanna .. But make sure your bed is big enough for two so that i can stay at yours sometimes and ..-' 'Tom.' I put the box down and came over to him. 'Its not like I am leaving forever and that I stay in Africa or somewhere far away. I'm just going to share a flat with two friends. I'm still your girl!' I kissed him. 'I hope so' he said I between the kiss. 'And now,take some boxes and help me decorate my new room' I said. 'Aye aye sir!'

*Two Month later*

Paula's point of view

*ring ring ring*
Without opening my eyes I tried to find my mobile stopping the alarm. *ring ring* found it!
I pressed the button 'stop' and finally and thing was silent again. Today was my first day of uni and I was so nervousness I didn't sleep that much. Luckily I got a place at the local medicine university and it felt like now all the learning for school was worth.

I woke up and went over to Lucy's room waking her up. Then I went to the bathroom. I was always the first one to take a shower and stuff like that. After me was Amanda, then Lucy and last but not least Joanna. I took my cloths of and took a long hot shower. Then I brushed my teeth, made my hair and went to my room where I couldn't decide what to wear. After some 'try ons' I decided on wearing jeans shorts(it's august by now) and a wide oversized shirt in black. I took my black sneakers and my bag with everything I need for uni and went into the little kitchen. 'Good morning' I said to Amanda and Lucy who already ate something. Lucy was already finished with taking on cloths and stuff like this while Amanda sat there only a towel around her body and one covering her wet hair. I could hear the Joanna singing under the shower.

I really got used to the life with three other girls and it was fun, I really enjoyed it. In the weekend max and josh and tom came over and we had long film nights, went on parties or just cooked together. Lucy grew up very fast and always went away with friends. But she always came back at six pm which made me proud that she was so well organized, my little Lucy.

We ate breakfast and then I took Lucy's hand and we went to the his station where I said good bye to her and she jumped on the bus to her school. I always went by feet to uni which took me fifteen minutes.

Medicine.

It was always a dream of Joanna and me, being doctors once. But then I started studying music And she started working at a local pub that she now owns.

When I arrived I was greeted by a hand full of young adults my age waiting in front of the huge building. 'First lesson with mister cumfield?' A red haired girl asked me. I looked on the sheet of paper in my pocket. 'Yes' I answered. She gave me her hand. 'Im cat. First day here for me. And I guess yours too?' I smiled and took her hand shaking it. 'Paula, yes. God, I'm nervous!' 'Me too!' A boy next to cat said. 'Im Fred' he said. I nodded 'hello Fred, I'm Paula'

Anything was wonderful!
I already met two great people and the others here seemed to be as great as them too. Anything was better than I could've ever imagined. Anything , except of one ..

-

Ohhhhh what will happen ? (;
Hope you like it. It happened a lot in Paula's life so far but I hope you still like it!
Love you all, xoxo