~CHAPTER FIVE~

Paula's point of view

' Lucy, c'mon ,darling' I whispered. Lucy, still half asleep stood next to Josh's car, holding her piano in her hands. ' will mum come with us?' She asked. Actually I was surprised that she still remembered her. I haven't seen her in... A month or two. ' Lucy, just sit down,okay? Please, darling. Sleep a little bit, If you want' I kissed her checks and then went upstairs again to our little messy flat. I took the last bags, the room looked so empty with our stuff. On the table a letter Lucy wrote for mum, she was sad but she understood that it was right. My strong girl. I just wrote the rehab telephone number down. I almost cried because of what had happened to Lucy, what she had to do. But my years turned into a smile because I knew that it was over by the moment I closed the door.

I stepped outside and closed it.

Wow. Good bye.

Josh smiled at me, Lucy has already fallen asleep on the backseat. I went to josh who hugged me tightly and I inhaled his smell. Without a word we drove away. 'So where's your mystery friend living? Thank you so much. We won't stay long. Really.' I owe him so much, I thought. Thank you josh.

' well I couldn't tell you because he's.. Special. But you already met him and I could tell you likes him as much as he does. ' ' oh c'mon. Why does it have to be a secret? Maybe I don't wanna love together this such a strange person...?' But he didn't answered any of my following questions. So I fell asleep and didn't realize how far we drove away till josh gave me a little wake-up- kiss on my cheeks, telling me to wake up.

Lucy was awake and ran outside to see where we were. We stood in front of a lovely little house with a huge garden with colorful flowers. I always wished we could live exactly in a house like this.

Lucy took my hand and Josh's.' Hear!

Someone's playing the piano!' She shouted a little bit too loud so the melody stopped and we heard footsteps.

Before I could realize who stood in front of us, Lucy already ran towards the blonde haired man and cuddled him. ' you're a good piano man' she said and tom smiled his loveliest smile and said 'welcome to your new life, dearest Paula'

---

HEY HO FOLKS

I know... It's probably the shortest chapter since .. Forever, but sorry ^^ I hope you like it, please let me know ); comment and whatever ,love ya!