~CHAPTER SEVEN~

Paula's point of view

I just said good night to him and then went to sleep. I took on an oversized-oversized shirt and covered my whole body with that soft and warm blanket. Thank you tom, I whispered again. Wow...

So many things have happened so far and it felt good. Really. Like... I just met this special man three weeks ago an now I'm laying in a bed only meters away from his. I .. I don't know he was just like an angel send to help us. Thank god! I would still live in that ugly apartment with Lucy if he wouldn't be there for us. I like him. And I like his parents, especially his mum. She's sweet (; but that won't last till forever. Someday we'll have to leave. But I don't want to think about stuff like that otherwise I would have nightmares. But at this moment I didn't know that I wouldn't be the one with nightmares this night.

' arrhhhh' I heard someone's shouting. It was tom. Without thinking about it I took my glass of water standing next to my bed and jumped out of my bed running across the floor to toms room. I pushed the door open and saw him hitting the bed, shouting sometimes, his face looked angry and sad at the same time. I sat next to him. Whispered his name, tried to wake him up. But it didn't work. So I used my glass of water and tipped it into his face. Suddenly he opened his eyes and woke up, heavily breathing. He closed his eyes again and sat up. Now his face was only inches away from mine . I whispered his name again to calm him down. He opened his eyes again when his breath was slower. I cupped his face with my hands. 'Tom... I'm here. Anything's fine' I still whispered. I just couldn't speak louder in this almost silent night (except of toms shouting). He shook is head slowly and looked directly into my eyes. I looked down and breathed very slowly. 'Anything's fine' I repeated for myself. When I looked up he still looked at me. But he smiled weakly. I was so fascinated by his beautiful green grey eyes that it took very long till I realized that he just wore a pair of boxers, which means that his bare cheat was even more beautiful but I was strong enough to resist looking at him.

' anything's fine' he finally whispered and his forehead fell soft against mine. ' yeah...anything's fine' I wondered how often I told him ' anything's fine' but it was the only thing that came up to my mind when I saw him feeling so bad. I smiled a little bit till I realized that my hands still were around his face and neck. ' I should..' I started but tom took my hand and pressed it on his chest. 'I-' I started again but I didn't know what to say. He looked down at my hand then kissed it and then he said' okay...' His eyes shone like ... Like a sky full of stars and all I could do was to giggle which actually wasn't that cool and made me obviously look like a little girl. ' good night, tom'I said and he finally stopped holding my hand. I could feel his look when I turned around and went away into my bed dreaming about tom.

---HEY FOLKS!

It's another short chapter ... I know... Sorry (; hope you like it (; love xx