~CHAPTER TWENTY ONE~

Max' point of view

I opened the door to tom and Paula's hotel room. I guess they were still sleeping so I thought I might wake them up because we are going to leave in an hour. I couldn't find them in the living area and neither in the kitchen area of the hotel room so I, the great Sherlock I am, found out that they were still sleeping. I softly knocked at their door, waited some seconds and then opened it. The first thing I saw was toms bare chest. It's not like I haven't seen it before( we have basically seen everything of everyone while touring) but he got some muscles. Wow this guy does even sports for is girlfriend..:'D next to him laid Paula. She wore His shirt and I am not sure and I don't wanna say anything but because of the fact that tom always takes the blanket at night (I have to know it because in school we had to share a bed because there were too little beds) I saw Paula's beautiful legs .. And her green pants .. But I shouldn't mention this.. God I shouldn't keep staring at her ..

Nevertheless I knocked again on the doorframe and whispered 'Tom .. Good morning' after some seconds he opened his eyes and looked at me. I winked.
'We are leaving in an hour' he sighed and I closed the door leaving them alone.

Toms point of view

I rubbed the sleep out I my eyes and looked around. Paula laid next to me, our legs were intertwined and her head laid on my chest.
I pulled her even closer to me and kissed her forehead. 'Good morning love' I whispered a couple of times before she opened one Eye. ' I wanna stay in bed' she simply said while closing her eyes again and hiding her face in my shoulder. I started tickling her and suddenly she seemed to be completely awake. ' tom!' She shouted- laughed. 'Stop !!' She pretended to be angry and hit me friendly. ' only if I get a friendly 'good morning' and a kiss!' I grinned. She looked at me stroking her long dark hair behind her ears. ' avec plaisir' she said and sat on top of me. 'Good morning love' she said and looked deep and irresistible into my eyes. She bite her lip and then cupped my face with her small hands. I couldn't wait until she'd kiss me so I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me linking out lips. When I felt her tongue the butterflies flew so chaotic inside my stomach that it almost hurt. ' you know that I don't understand Spanish' I complained . 'It was French, avec plaisir is French' I kissed her again. 'What does it mean?'
'I'll take a shower, wanna join ?' She laughed. 'Liar!' I shouted and she stood up, turned around and took her shirt of showing me her bare back. 'With pleasure ' she translated and left into the bathroom.
Maybe I followed her
Maybe not
Who knows ?

--
Josh's point of view

'Do you see them?' Lucy asked me.
She held my hand and we were going through the whole airport area because we were unsure where Paula and the rest of the band were going to come. Suddenly Lucy ran and pulled me with her. I didn't know why but then I saw Paula and tom running down the hallway. Lucy ran into Paula and she took her and hugged her like they haven't seen each other for ages . Tom came and we hugged us as well but not as emotional and tight as Paula and Lucy. When Lucy thought that she had hugged her long enough she let go of Paula but still kept holding her hand. Paula came over to me and eventually Lucy left Paula's hand to hug tom.
Before she hugged me she looked into my eyes and hers seemed to light up. 'Oh josh' she whispered and then fell into my arms. She stroke my hair and after I let go of her she still stood that close to me her hands cupping my face. ' you look good, did you eat more?' She grinned. I blushed a bit and wrapped my arms around her again. 'By now, Lucy is a great cooker!' I said and Lucy took my hand. ' oh I missed you so!' Paula kissed Lucy and then me on my cheeks. ' let's go home?' I asked. And tom took Paula's hand and we all went home to me where Lucy and I had prepared some food.

~

'Where is the newsp- oh'
'Paula? Anything's alright?' I sat down next to her on a kitchen chair and looked at the newspaper she was holding in her hands. 'Well.. I guess now we are supposed to be a couple ' Paula laughed. On the front page was a picture which was obviously made yesterday when we were at the airport. It was a picture of me, hugging Paula and Lucy by our side. The heading was 'happy new family for toms girl?'

Actually it was a little silly because they cut tom out who originally held Paula's hand and stood exactly there, where the text was now written.

'"After tom Odell was able to play his last show without the help of girlfriend Paula she thought that this was the end. She used him to gain some fame to now be together with childhood love josh p. who owns a pub in London.' Says an insider. We are not sure what tom thinks about it or if he already knows it. But what we know for sure is that Paula definitely knows how to wrap a billion dollar- piano boy around her sexy fingers. More on page 4"

'God!' She sighed. 'That's some crazy news. Is tom awake?' She smiled. Why was she smiling. As if she could read my mind she rolled her eyes and answered ' oh come on, that's defiantly funny because we ALL KNOW that that's not the truth' she laughed again. 'Tom?'

-

Paula's point of view

I stood near the parking lot of the school. Fortunately Lucy got a place here to go to school and josh was so kind of bringing her to school ever day I couldn't be there because of the tour. So now it was my turn to get her home after school. I felt a little guilty because I haven't done that much for Lucy recently but actually I had my own life going on and just for this time I just wanted to think about me for once.
So I stood there in between other parents and relatives greeting their children and some other children just walked home alone. I waited and waited and then I started worrying. Lucy didn't come.

--
Hey oh folks!

So what do you think so far guys? What happened with Lucy? 😏😏
Hope you still like it! Love you all xoxo