~CHAPTER TWELVE~

Paula's point of view

Oh my gosh I was so happy! I think the audience liked my own version of this song( although I still can't stop think of how it would be to be with tom again. Hearing his soft voice,feeling his skin against mine , laughing about his jokes, although they are not really funny..)
So many people saw me and I kept calm! Wow.. I have to say that I might be a little bit proud. I just went off stage to the VIP-/backstage area to meet my friends. Josh and Lucy are having a good time at Josh's place but I promised them to be there around afternoon. So I had some time left to share it with whoever I liked (;
I saw Amanda sitting on the ground, al ist crying. She actually was too nervous to go on stage and the judges( our teachers and some other music-business- figureheads) weren't that pleased. She might not be allowed to keep on studying here. And by the way: she was one of my closest friends here, except of Joanna. I took a step closer to Amanda and said hey. She looked at me and I saw the tears running down her face. ' oh no darling!' Anything's gonna be fine! I promise!' I said , in my knees so that we could look each other into the eyes. But she just covered her face with her hands. I hugged her and we talked a lot. Suddenly she was so honest. She told me, that her biggest fear was if not being good enough for that all. And that her parents do not support her beau aw they knew that she wouldn't come that far. Even I had tears in my eyes because I couldn't believe that. She was always so friendly, motivated and nice to(almost) everyone! But finally she was able to stand up, and making her way to the loos to refresh her make up etc. but before she hugged me and thanked me for being such a good friend. Well., I was happy, after all, because I had a wonderful life.
'Excuse me?' Someone interrupted my thoughts and I came back to reality. I turned around I face.. 'Max?' 'Paula?'
He asked. First I thought that I could see him being disappointed but then after staring at each other I could see his face lightening up. ' well..' He said, alibis laughing. 'Oh max, what are you doing here?' I asked while I hugged him tight enthusiastically . He hugged me back.

Max's point of view

We talked for ages and suddenly I could understand why tom even talked about her in his sleep. That he couldn't get that girl out of his mind. We talked about about our lives while drinking tea (yes we both love green tea) on a bench, watching cute cupolas walking around with their dogs around the park.
'Soooooo max, why are you really here?' She asked me. I sighed and finally told her anything. About the accident, I just left it out, that tom still misses her.
After I finished, he just looked down to the ground..my hand around her shoulder 'any things okay? What do you say?' Please, she has to say yes otherwise tom would be lost.
'I..' She started. 'I don't really think that tom would like it. And.. Well I just found that unversity.. Friends.. Traveling around the world..? And Lucy..' 'Josh could keep an eye on her.. Tom would love it..I would love it..' She looked up, than again on the ground and smiled. ' I don't know..' She was probable not sure about seeing him again but.. I saw her on stage and .. That was fantastic. And she just played the piano for some months .. ' what would happen with the university.. Could I still go there?' I thought about the time tom asked me to join his band. I just started studying and then I left and someone else got my place but they said I could come back next year without passing a test or something. I told her and she thought again. How sweet she looked every time she looked to the ground, how she blushed sometimes, cute Paula.. I thought. I could really understand tom. If I would return with her, tom would probably love me.. Her. Suddenly I wanted to touch her. Just a hug. She made me feels so save and comfortable.. Stop max! I guess she's doing that with everyone, Without knowing. She's just like that , I guess. But max! You're on a mission! Too thinking that! Tom loves her an actually you should be angry with her because she left your best friend! So calm down, take her with you for tom. ' wha do you say..?' I whispered. She looked up into my eyes. And.. Nodded! 'Yes!' I almost shouted and some people stopped and looked around just seeing me hugging her tight. She was a little bit overwhelmed but after a second she hugged me back. 'Yes..I'll do it' she said with her soft voice leaving traces on my skin because of her hot breath.

Toms point of view

'Who is he?tell me! It's a surprise? I come on! Maaaaaaax! Please!!' I begged but max said that I would have to wait , they'll be here in ten. ' okay then, I'll wait here'
I sand and we hung of. I was a little but nervous and excited to see which hands would replace mine playing the piano for me. I was so afraid he wouldn't be good enough.. Well sorry, but I can play the piano fucking good ..so.. Well. Let's see.

..(30min. Later)

'Tooooom' someone shouted . I hurried to the door to see max and a girl. She just took of her jacket, I couldn't see her face but I knew who she was. I knew that body although we never had something 'sexual' or whatever but sometimes.. She didn't though someone would see her I was there and looked at her. How she moves , how her lips dance every time she speaks, how her eyes lighten up when she talked about things she likes, when she looked at me.. Those bloody eyes, staring at me. And mine stared back.
I couldn't believe it. I couldn't elusive that shit. Why?! Why did she come back? No, why did she ever leave me?! I did so much for her. Well.. She did much for me, maybe in another way but I was addicted to her. Just seeing here there made the butterflies tickling my stomach and leaving a strong feeling inside my chest. It almost hurt. Well, wait. It hurts. ' what is she doing here?' I asked max. I saw how she wanted to ask but I just stared here to the ground so that she didn't dare to say a thing. Max looked shocked' well.. She.. She's a good musician ..and.. I.. Saw her.. And-' But he was interrupted by the noise of the closed door . She left again.

---
He ya'!sooo what do you think is going to happen? They finally met again but well.. This didn't last for long.. Do you think she's going to play for tom. And welll... Maybe max feels something for her too... Fight between men? Let me know.
Thanks for reading ! Love you'
Xx