~CHAPTER SEVENTEEN~

Toms point of view

I stood there knocking on the bathroom door. 'Paula? Are you finished?' I asked. ' moment !' I heard her just the second after it the bathroom door opened and a wonderful lady stood in the door frame. 'Ready?' she asked smirking. I couldn't get my eyes of her. She wore a red dress which was long and shining. Maybe it was because of her dress maybe because of the rest but she was definitely shining like the sun and other stars together. The dress fitted perfectly and it felt like I'm gonna be jealous about every other man who will see her sexy curves tonight in this dress.
'You-u are..' I couldn't talk, 'beautiful' I came closer to her and looked into her eyes, asking for the permission to kiss her. She leaned in and we kiss till suddenly my phone buzzed.
She broke our connection.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my phone for me because I wasn't able to take it out of my pocket with my broken wrists.
Actually I have to admit that it kind of turned me on everyone her hands were in my pocket near..
' hello?' I asked into then phone.
' what.. Ok.. Well ..no... '

'My mum.' I said. 'She needs us.

--

Paulas Point of view

The long white floor seemed to go on for ages. I saw Tom running like hell, sweating, shouting 'get outta tha' way!' He held my hand tight in his, afraid he could lose me while hurrying that quickly.

Now we sat here. Anything was white, like the floor. Even the skin of so many patient, pale. But there was a lot of red as well.

Blood

Casualty surgery

First, his heartbeat was fast as hell but now Laying in my arms, after crying, he began to calm down, getting tired.

I stroked his head, his hair, arms, even his wrists very softly, trying to make him realize that I'm here for him.

His dad sat next to us, his head in his hands. I also stroke his shoulders as well. I held their hands like they were little children not being allowed to cross the street on their own.

His mum had an accident.

Obviously

I could cry. Well.. I cried. We all cried together, a lot.

But both were too weak to keep them strong so I was the only one who was able to say things like ' she'll survive. She's strong' although I thought ' I'm so afraid that she could be dead. I'm afraid and sad and weak.

Finally the men fell asleep. It must have been something like 4 o'clock am so they were tired of crying the whole night. I gave them a good night kiss and held tom a little tighter. He hugged me before his head slowly fell on my lab. I took his blond hair behind his ears. I thought that he should go to a hair cutter soon because his hair was very long now. But actually my second thought was ' hell, he's hot when he looks like that, if there wasn't the pain in his eyes.

He was a skinny tall man. But he had told me that he went to the gym for some months now so he was quite muscular. His hair, as I said a little bit too long but still sexy. His face wasn't that pale usually, just today. His light red lips were kissable like nothing else and I could swear that he always smiled a little bit.

' miss..?' A deep voice interrupted my thought. It was the doctor. 'Yeah..?' I whispered.

It wasn't meant to be a whisper

My voice wasn't meant to break

But

I was afraid.

----
Hello:D
What do you think?

I actually had a little cliffhanger so I thought about something different.
I mean what's interesting about them being totally in love while they're going out? xD

So something horrible happened..

Sorry guuuuuuys ;D
Hope You forgive me..^^
I Hope you had a wonderful Christmas time with you family and Freda and if not then I'm sending you love:D and u hope you had a great start into this new year!