~CHAPTER NINETEEN~

Toms point of view

I woke up by the feeling of Paula's ' breath next to my face. Well at least I thought it was Paula. I opened one eye to see bare legs in front of me standing in front of the fridge and a beautiful silhouette laying the table. Paula is wonderful.. Wait.
She is there in front of me.. Then who is..
'Ehha' I whispered while I took max and Josh's bodies away from me. Paula turned around. 'Oh hey' she whispered. I woke up and she helped me because I think we all drank too much last night. 'Headache?' She asked grinning. I nodded and sit down on the nearest kitchen chair. 'God.. While you slept.. I guess we drank too much' she acted shocked. 'You drank WITHOUT me?' She laughed silently, afraid she would wake them up.
' I am so sorry love' I whispered. She came closer and finally she sat on my lab.
'How are your wrists doing?' SHe asked worried. 'Well.. They are still broken so what do you expect?' I laughed. She hit me a little bit. 'Idiot' she whispered almost without a sound. 'Did you sleep good?' She continued asking. I kissed her cheeks and said 'yes, but not as good as I would've slept if you laid next to me.' She blushed and smiled to the ground. ' really, the boys snored the whole night.' She smiled a little wider and she cupped my face with her small hands. She stroked my cheeks and I got lost in her beautiful eyes.

Then we started kissing. It got passionated and hot very soon and I could've hit me for having broken wrists which made it impossible to touch her like I wanted to.
I loved it how she played with my hair while we were kissing and I could feel how she closed her legs around my body showing me that she wanted more.

'Sorry guys .. We didn't want to interrupt you but..' Paula blushed and our lips weren't connected anymore. We looked over to the sofa where max and josh were laying next to each other watching us like a movie.
Paula blushed even a little bit more and stood up stroking my hair one last time before she turned to face the boys. ' can I get what he got?' Josh asked with a smirk. She looked at me and winked. Then she ran over to the sofa and fell onto josh.
'Arghh' he shouted and laughed. They cuddled a little bit and every time I saw something like this I felt jealous ..but this time I knew she was mine and that they were just friends.
I felt that there was a connection they didn't have and I saw it in her eyes that there wasn't the lust when she looked to another man, just when she saw me.

God, I'm a lucky man

and I don't know why I deserved a wonderful woman like Paula.

Lucy's point of view

I woke up with the feeling of Paula's lips on my cheek.
'Good morning, sunshine' she said and smiled. 'Morning'
I stood up and went to the kitchen-living room where I was greeted by the boys. They are so nice to me. Tom made me eggs and toast while max and josh talked about my piano skills. 'Shes good' they said and I felt very proud that such talented people said something like this about me.
'Stop making her compliments, otherwise she'll get as arrogant as tom when it's about music' Paula laughed and I understood that it was a joke. Tom acted arrogant and went to Paula. They kissed.
'Thanks for making ME such beautiful compliments' he said. 'just being honest' she replied. He gave her a kiss on her forehead and then max whispered to josh :' look how Lucy looks.' I realized that I've stared at them with an open mouth. Then he said something a bit louder: 'I guess Lucy wants a kiss too' 'what? No I just liked seeing you happy' I said but I couldn't stop tom. He ran over to me hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. 'Ieeaa' I shouted and laughed. Tom let go of me and we all ate breakfast.
I think I found my family.
Finally..