~CHAPTER THIRTEEN~

Paula's point I view

I couldn't stand this. I'm sorry. I was kind of addicted to him.. Well I left but I had my reasons. I .. I can't speak about my past it's.. No. A a life with an almost superstar? They'd find it out and that would be bad for him.. Dunno .. Maybe.
I went outside, realizing that no one's following. Well, that's a sign as well, isn't it? I guess I hurt him.. And how lovely max is I just couldn't stay. And I have to forget tom. I need to be there for Lucy, my ... Sister. Yes. She's all that counts. I don't even know him. That good. I never ..oh shit! What happens to me ? These butterflies inside my whole body were tickling me so bad. I wanted to feel his heartbeat beside mine. My hands intertwined with his, feeling is warm skin. Could I've fallen in love with..tom?
I tried to think of something else and sat down, some streets away, on the pavement. My face cupped with my hands trying to hide my tears running down my face...

Max' point of view

I saw at tom who first looked angry but now he just looked so damn disappointed , sad almost hurt. I guess he regretted what he said. I wanted to tell him, he should go, talking to her but before I could say something I stood there alone because he left. Hopefully he would find her and.. Well they don't have to be a in love.. Because .. WELL what ever' ..

Tom's point of view

I ran my lungs out . Oh what have I done? That girl I love was suddenly in my house and then I treat her like shit.

I finally found her sitting on the pavement. I just said'paula..' And suddenly she stood up, trying to hide her tears and she almost fell because she lost her balance . Without thinking I almost jumped and held her before she could fall. ' Paula..' I repeated, almost whispering. She still tried to hide her tears and she looked away. Without thinking (again) I leaned in till our noses were touching so she looked up into my eyes. I looked for a permission but actually she wasn't moving so I thought 'aaah what the hell,who cares' and kissed her.her soft red lips against mine and it was even better than I could have imagine. I for know if it was just an illusion but I could tell that she enjoyed it as well because after a minute or so she allowed my tongue to slowly discover her mouth. 'Tom..' She whispered in the kiss like she wanted me to stop. But again: whatever, I kissed her over some minutes enjoying having my love I close that I could feel her heart beating next to mine.

--
Hey jeeeej! They finally kissed!:D sorry it's short but.. Hope you still like it :D just listening to Ed sheeran's thinking out loud so I finally had to be amour and make them kiss :3 what will go in the following chapters ... xD
What do you think?

Byeeeeee