Down To Business

Last chapter: As I slipped off my dress he took off his shirt and slipped off my underwear.

He slipped two fingers inside me. I moaned in ecstasy as I rocked my hips to keep a rhythm. His fingers were like magic. I had never experienced this much pleasure. He went in a slow rhythm. I was begging him to speed up. He removed his fingers and I wimpered. He seductively flicked his tongue. I moaned which made him groan. I pulled on his hair as I reached my high with a loud cry of his name. I slowly grabbed him and stroked him. He hissed in pleasure which made me giddy. I went down and took him whole in my mouth. I bobbed my head and flicked my tongue along the top. He pulled on my hair and I sucked harder. He then came and I swallowed it, his juices were all in my mouth. I climbed up and laid down on his chest. We were both sweaty and hot. He kissed me on the top of my head as he pulled the covers over our naked bodies. I looked up and he was sleep. I smiled as he started snoring softly. I closed my eyes and took in his warmth as I slowly drifted off.

----------------

When I woke up the next morning Ashton was still asleep. My head was pounding. I got up and went to dig in my suitcase. I immediately saw my Aspirin. I popped two in my mouth and jumped back under the covers. I pecked Ashton on the lips lightly as I reminisced on last night's events. He woke up and started kissing me back. I started laughing and broke the kiss.

"Babe, why are you laughing?" He said half asleep. "I don't really know!" I said as I entwined his legs with mine.

"You must still be drunk." He said as he kissed my forehead. "I think I am just a little bit though." I said as he chuckled.

As I laid back down, Lucy came through the door with dishelved hair and her shirt was on inside out. As soon as she saw us she closed her eyes and jumped back. We both laughed.

"Lucy, we're just laying here but we are naked so if you coul---"

"I'm leaving. I'll go get breakfast or something." She said stopping us from finishing our sentence.

Lucy left the room and went and got breakfast so we could get dressed. When she got back we were all dressed. Alex and Liz were eating with us. Alex seemed happy and Liz she was pretty cool. After breakfast the guys got dressed and we called Cooper to tell him we were going on a yacht. As soon as we saw the yacht we were like kindergartners at snack time running to be the first one.

Liz, Lucy and I all sat our stuff down and took off our clothes leaving us in our bikinis. We all jumped off the yacht and swam in the ocean. It was so clean, you could see through it. Alex and Liz were all cuddled up even in the ocean. Coop and Lucy would share glances every once in while. Ashton kept grabbing me by the leg and dragging me up under because he knows I'm highly afraid of sharks.

Alex and Liz got back on the boat, so Lucy and I, Coop and Ashton decided to play Truth or Dare Ocean Edition.

"Lucy, Truth or Dare?" I asked smirking.

"Truth!" She said quirking her eyebrow.

"Did you and Coop fuck last night?" Everybody immediately laughed. Lucy was blushing. She must really like him.

"I forfeit!" She said as she quickly swam back to the boat.

"Truth or Dare Riley?" Cooper asked me as I covered my hair in the water.

"Dare!" I said.

"I dare you to take off your bikini top." He said as he erupted in laughter.

"Okay!" I said as I took off the top and threw it on the boat making sure my neck and face were the only things above water.