Santa Baby

It's already Christmas time which is my absolute favorite. In my neighborhood we always have a competition with the lights and decorations and of course I'm entering.

"Ashton, throw me the Santa, pretty please!" I called to him as I stood on the roof. I carefully caught the big jolly man and put him upside down in the chimney.

"Very festive babe." Ashton said as he stood on the ground and admired my work of art.

"Thanks babe." I said as I walked over to Ashton standing under the mistletoe.
I stood on my tip toes as he engulfed my lips in a kiss. I could taste the peppermint from the hot chocolate we had shared earlier. He melted my insides as he touched my waist lightly.

"Peppermint?" I asked quirking my eye as he smiled.

"You better haul your little ass to the door before it becomes mine." He said as I squealed and ran.

I ran through the door as a drunk Lucy ran into me. I caught us both before we fell as she drunkingly laughed.

"How the hell did you get in here?" I asked stunned that Lucy had gotten this drunk.

"I just snuck in while you and hot face snogged each other's faces off." She said laughing again.

"Why the hell are you so drunk Lucy? I'm really about to get super pissed. It's not funny." I said as she zipped her lips mocking me.

"I just can't handle the pain of being without Cooper, so I have decided to fall in love with alcohol. It won't leave me or flirt with my friends." She said in all seriousness.

"Gosh Lucy you need help!" I said as I called Cooper. He didn't really want to come, but I bribed him with 2oo which he won't be getting.

I kept my eyes on Lucy the whole time making sure she didn't drink a lick unless it was water. Finally Cooper showed up with a ruff expression as he stared at Lucy.

"Fix her now." I said as I left them in the kitchen. I waited patiently on Lucy to come out with hopefully her ring.

Lucy's POV
"You decided to actually care about me for once." I said as the hateful words fell out my mouth and Cooper turned grim.

"You're drunk and that's why your acting foolish. I do care baby, but sometimes that's not enough. I was super hurt that you kissed my friend." He said as I felt the guilt tug at me.

"I didn't kiss him, he kissed me. I was mad that you walked out before I got a chance to talk to you. This isn't even all my fault you flirted with other girls right in front of me. I guess I'm just not enough." I said as I slurred my words and his face fell limp.

"Baby trust me you are more than enough. I'm sorry for flirting with the girls. I didn't mean to make you feel the least bit hurt and I forgive you for.......kissing my....friend." He said as I immediately jumped into his arms. He wrapped them around. I could tell he missed me just as much as I missed him.

"Are we good?" I asked as my drunken state suppressed.

"We're good." He said as he slid my beautiful diamond back on my hand.

"I also missed you." I said laughing as I talked to my ring. Riley came barging through the kitchen.

"Yay, you guys are back together!" She screamed causing me and Cooper to laugh.

"Yeah we are, eavesdropper!" I said causing Riley to grin.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself." She said as we burst out laughing and Ashton walked in the kitchen.

"Hey....Cooper.....what are you doing here?" He asked as he looked strangely around the room.

"Just came to give a special girl her ring back." He said causing Lucy to blush.

"Well when's the wedding?" Ashton said as we all laughed again but Cooper spoke.

"Next week." He told said as I spit out my drink.

"Woah, you guys are moving pretty fast." I said.

"We're ready Riley everything's ready, I mean from the flowers to my wedding dress. We already even have you guys in our wedding." She said smiling at me and Ash.

"Where are our dresses and tuxes?" I asked.

"We have them. Your dress is light pink with diamonds around the top. It's beautiful and Ashton you have a black tux with a light pink corset." They explained to us.

"Well if you guys are ready then I'm happy for you guys." I said smiling.

"Thanks Riley and the wedding starts at twelve o'clock am so be there at ten o'clock am." Lucy said.

"Okay babe sure thing." I said as she hugged me and Cooper walked to the car.

"Thanks." She whispered in my ear as she sighed and I smiled.

"Sure thing, chicken wing!" I said as she chuckled and walked off to the car after Cooper. I shut the door and hit the switch to the outside lights and plugged up all the Christmas trees in the house.

"Babe, what do you want for Christmas?" Ashton asked me as I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me

"A baby." I said as Ashton laughed.

"Well let's get started." He said causing me to laugh.

"I was joking you idiot. I have everything I want right here as I lay here next to you." I said as he kissed me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What do I want for Christmas.....mhm?" He said as he rubbed his chin.

"Just tell me!" I literally screamed causing him to laugh.

"I don't know surprise me." he said.

"Ugh please baby can you just tell me?" I asked putting on my best pouty face.

"Very cute almost convincing, but not quite." He said as he kissed my nose causing me to laugh.

"Sometimes I love you so much." I said as he smiled.

"Am I really that irresistible?" He said smirking.

"Remind me to not influence that ego of yours." I said as I kissed his nose and ran screaming as he chased me.

I ran upstairs to the guest room with him hot on my heels. He caught me and pinned me down on the bed. I laughed as I gasped for air.

"Got you!" He said in that sexy voice of his. I could feel his ring as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Kiss me." She said as I closed my eyes and his sweet soft lips caressed mine making me go weak. I can't believe how much I love this guy.
****************************
What did you think??!!!

I updated even though I wasn't going to. You guys got lucky lol!!!

Any suggestions on a gift for Ash or Riley??

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!