The Disastrous Wedding

"Babe, come on. I have to fix your tie! The wedding is starting in 15 minutes." I said as Ashton kissed me again ever so passionately. I got lost in the kiss and ripped his tie off from around his neck completely, as he lifted me up on the little table.

"10 minutes!" I heard the wedding director scream from the hall.

"I have to fix your tie now!" I said as I broke the kiss. He reluctantly stood there and stared at my lips as I fixed his tie.

"There babe now go get em'!" I said laughing at how corny that was.

"How can you make being corny, cute?" He said.

"It's one of my many talents!" I said laughing.

He smiled and ducked down and snuck in one last kiss. "You are very sneaky today, mister." I said as he broke the kiss.

As we walked out the room he smacked my ass lightly. I turned around blushing as he looked down at me with a smirk. He grabbed me around the waist and kissed my ear and told me he loved me. I blushed a deep, deep shade of red.

As I took my seat beside Lucy she and Cooper were whispering something. I looked around and then I saw her Becca, Ashton's obsessive, stalking girlfriend.

Wait let me rephrase that ex girlfriend. She smiled and waved, that evil witch face. I turned my head to Lucy who was giving me her " I got your back if that slut comes close look" I nodded and she and Coop started talking again just as the groom started walking down.

Liz came in, flustered behind him she ducked in and sat next to me. I smiled and gave her hug. I was glad she made it. Alex is going to be surprised. As the groomsmen came down one by one. Ashton walked by and he must have caught a glimpse of Becca he scowled deeply, but got back to smiling. Alex came down next and just as I expected Alex was more than surprised. He was ecstatic. His smile went all the way up to his eyes when he saw Liz. She blew him a kiss and smiled back.

As the bride entered, she looked beautiful in her mermaid styled dress with a little flair at the bottom it had crystals at the top followed by a trail of little diamonds.

Her father looked so happy. I hope that one day that would be me walking to my knight and shining armor. Through the whole ceromony they looked so happy as they said there vows. When they sealed it with a kiss I looked around and chuckled as I saw their nieces and nephews closing there eyes.

At the reception Ashton, Alex, Liz, Lucy, Cooper and I all sat at one table. Alex was so happy to see Liz. Ashton and I cracked jokes about some of the people there who looked like they had been through hell and back. Becca walked over holding three empty wine glasses "drunk" as she took her claws and racked them around Ashton's shoulders.

She bent down and whispered something in his ear and pecked his cheek.

"Okay listen here Becca. He's dating me, so I would more than appreciate it if you didn't touch him." I said in my most polite voice. She got lucky, because if we were anywhere else she would have to call for help.

"I dated him first!" She said pouting like a two year old.

"You are drunk Becca. Go sit down and get a glass of water." Ashton said looking annoyed.

"Okay!" She said all flirtatious. It took every bone in my body not to jump up and punch the slut in her face.

After she walked away I calmed down and Ashton asked if I wanted to dance. As we walked out on the dance floor I wrapped my arms around his neck. He drew me in close as his grip tightened slightly around my waist. We danced around. I was surprised to say he wasn't that bad of a dancer. As the song ended we walked back to our seats.