The "Perfect" Date

"Riley if you don't sit still I'm gonna burn you this is my best work now stop moving." Lucy said sternly as she did my hair and make-up. She insisted on me letting her do it. She took me to get my nails and feet done and insisted on me buying more make-up.

"Lucy hold on he's going to kiss her!" I said as I watched my favorite tv show.

"Riley it's on record stop moving!"she said as she yanked my head.

"What the heck are you doing?" I said feeling nervous.

"I'm trying to make your highlights pop." she said.

"Well hurry its 7:30 and I still need to get dressed." I said.

"Oh shut up good work takes time now hold still and I'll be done in 5 minutes......maybe 10." she said quickly as I groaned.

Ashton'z POV

"Dude thanks for coming over." I said to Alex as I smoothed down my plaid shirt and straightened my bow tie.

"No problem and dude you look fine." Alex said rolling his eyes.

"Thanks for setting up the reservation." I said.

"No problem did you get the lilies?" he said.

"Yeah." I said as I glanced at the clock.

"You still have time. She lives right there." he said laughing.

"I know dude. I'm just nervous." I said.

"I know how you feel that's the exact same way I felt when I proposed to Liz." he said.

"Thanks dude for everything." I said hugging him.

Riley'z POV

"Lucy is he here?" I asked as I finished grooming my dress to look right on me.

"Yes he said he would be here in 2," she said.

"Okay." I said as overlooked myself in the mirror.

As I walked out I saw Ashton standing there looking at me in awe. I looked him up and down he had styled his perfect hair in a different position with his cute bow tie around his neck.

"Hey you look beautiful." he said smiling.

"Thanks, you look pretty dapper yourself. " I said as a blush crept up my neck.

He led me to the car as he opened my door and I slid in the passengers seat. He got in and started up the engine. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Woah watch your lips!" he said jokingly copying me.

"Oh shut up." I said smacking his arm playfully.

"You know I've said it a million times but I really do love you Riley Hill." he said copying my favorite actor's line.

"Very funny Ash I see your in a joking mood." I said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he said in my ear making me shiver as he laughed.

"Ah, it works every time." he said as I smacked him upside the head.

"Ow! " he said rubbing his head as I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we? Ash I'm tired. " I groaned.

"We're re almost there." he said as we drove up on the sand and I saw the huge body of water.

"Ashton why are we here?" I said hoping this was we're our date would be.

"Just wait I want to surprise you." he said as he opened my door for me and a boat covered in lights pulled up.