Badass Babies

I took deep breaths as I made my way back in only to see everyone gathered around a cake. I saw the two old people that were making out earlier they stood beside Cooper. I'm guessing that they're his mom and dad.

Gross.

I carefully scooted closer beside Ashton and all the memories of Seth were gone as Ashton wrapped his strong arms around me. I felt at home. I know what I had with Seth was good but this is better. We all cheered as Cooper blew out his candles.

"You ready to go?" Ashton said as his eye caught Seth.

"Babe, don't let him intimidate you. I want you and no one else." I said as we headed to the dance floor.

I swayed my little perfect hips as Ashton danced along with me. I laughed as the heat rush took over and I let go. I danced, laughed, and drank a few tequilas.

"Babe, I love you!" I screamed drunkingly as Ashton laughed and picked me up.

"I love you too now let's go home." He said as he made his way through the crowd.

"Hey, where are you guys going?" Lucy said.

"She's drunk." He replied.

"No I'm not, Tommy put me down!" I said tiredly. He and Lucy burst out in laughter.

"We'll see you later Lucy." Ashton said as he carried me to the car. When we approached my house Ashton got out and scooped me up as he carried me too my room. I heard a knocking sound that knocked me out of my drunken state. I shivered.

"I'm guessing they truly made up." Ashton said as we both laughed. My head ached as I snuggled deep in his shoudler. He laid me softly on my bed but I didn't let go of him which made him fall on top of me. He rested softly as I hugged him tears fell out my eyes.

"Riley, why are you crying?" He said as he kissed my arm.

"I'm drunk." I said as he laughed and got up.

"Let me get you some water." He said as I still clung to him.

"Just lay here." I said as I dozed off with Ashton right beside me.

The rain pelted the window waking me up. I immediately felt the hang over. I fell back on my pillow as Ashton awoke.

"This hangover's a bitch." I groaned as I popped some Asprin in my mouth. Ashton got up and went to go shower as I fell back on my bed. A few short minutes later Ashton came back in with his hair soaking wet.

"Let's go see McKenna today?" Ashton suggested.

"Okay I'll text Mackenzie." I said as I planted a kiss on his chest.

We jumped in his car and drove to get breakfast as we made our way over. I rung the doorbell.

"Hey baby!"  I said as Ashton scooped up McKenna. We fought and fussed over who would get her. Mackenzie stood there laughing at us.

I made my way through the entrance as McKenna made cute noises. When we say on the couch I reached out for her as she bit my hand. Ashton carefully removed her mouth from my hand. As I looked at my hand I saw slobber and blood.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry Riley!" Mackenzie said.

"No, it's fine." I replied trying to find something to clean my hand with.

"She's been teething really bad. It sucks." She said with a tear in her eye.

"Don't worry babe it'll get better." I said as thought. She's a single mother taking care of this baby alone.

"I haven't left the house in 3 days, but it was worth it because I love her. I also need my alone time though." She said.

"How about next week you, me and some other girls go out?" I said.

"That sounds really great, but there is no one to watch McKenna." She said wearily.

"Ashton and the guys." I said volunteering them. Ashton just smiled.

"Ashton, you really don't have too." She said shaking her head.

"No it's fine I'll watch her, she's so cute." He said as McKenna smiled at him.

"Thanks so much! You guys are the best literally!" She said with literal tears in her eyes.

"So we've been told." We both said in unison causing her to laugh.

"You guys are so cute together." She said causing me to blush.

"Thanks, I've got the looks, she's the brain." Ashton said as he handed McKenna back to Mackenzie. I smacked his arm.

"You are stunning, I'm sure Ashton is joking!"  She said as I kissed McKenna goodbye.

"Are you really going to watch her?" I asked him.

"Yes, I can't back out. The poor girl looks like she's going crazy in that house."

"Okay, I trust you." I said laughing.

"It's good practice for when we have kids." He said.

"How do you even know I want kids?" I said.

"Have you seen your face when your around kids. You light up and one day you'll make a great mother. As long as you don't give me any badass babies we'll be good." He said making me laugh.

"I thought I was your badass baby." I said smirking.

"Oh trust me you are." He said. I hit him causing him to laugh. As we walked in the door I threw down my purse Andean upstairs to my room. I fell on my bed exhausted as I heard the door open slightly.

"Babe come over here!" I said as I lifted up my head to see my parents.

"Hi honey!" They both said.

"Fish sticks." I said gritting my teeth.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the wait I'm so busy like it's not even funny.

But thanks for 5k I love you guys

Vote and Comment

Btw share this story with your readers or friends if you like but any way thanks for reading.

Smooches and Dueces