Chapter 4: Understanding

Still AJ's Point of View!

As I turned round the side of the tree, I saw Rainbow Dash crying. Maybe she didn't love me, but she was still my friend. I wiped my eyes before coughing as to signal someone was coming. I knew she hated anyone seeing her upset. I waited a few moments and stood next to her. She had her head propped up against the tree.
Me: "Uh...hey Rainbow...something up?" I wanted to sound strong, but my voice was starting to crumble.
Rainbow Dash: "Yeah...I guess..." I was surprised, I didn't think she would say anything.
Me: "You can tell me, I won't judge." I said smiling. I wanted to make sure that she still found me a trustworthy friend.
Rainbow Dash: "Ok...let me explain" I nodded "Have you ever got the feeling that..well...some is in love with you...but you really don't like them back?"
I knew she was talking about me and I looked down, hiding the tears.
Rainbow Dash: "But then..." she started to cry as well "the person who...who you love doesn't....doesn't love you back?"
Me: "R-Rainbow Dash? W-who do you love? A-and who don't you like?"
Rainbow: "Gilda".
My heart sank...I knew it.
Rainbow: "I really hate her. I hate Gilda..." she said in floods of tears.
I was shocked? What?! Then who did she really love...and why was she hugging Gilda?!
Before I could reply, I realised her head was rested on my shoulder. She was still crying, and I gave her a hug to comfort her. But only a friendly hug. I realised that was the way it had to be, and I had to live with that.

A/N: Ok this chapter was very short but I didn't really want to write much. I'm not sure if I should end the story there or carry on. If you want to find out more, ask me in the comments.