Chapter 11: Regret

"AJ?" "AppleJack! Please be alright". I opened my eyes, my vision was blurry but I could vaguely make out four figures. I was pretty sure it was Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Wait...four...four figures. Rainbow! I remembered what happened. It was like it was so clear but so distant that I could barely make it out.
Fluttershy: "Oh thank goodness! AppleJack you're okay!!" I was...but what about Rainbow Dash!
Me: "Someone tell me what happened, PLEASE!!!!" I was desperate. Rarity helped me up.
Rarity: "You don't remember any of it darling?" I shook my head.
Me: "All I heard was screams, someth'n to do with Rainbow...a-and Gilda."
I saw them all look at each other.
Me: "Please tell me Rainbow Dash is okay!" I was on the verge of breaking. What had I done?
Twilight: "She's in hospital. No one can be quite so sure what the outcome could be... we know you guys are best friends and—"
Me: "We have to go there now." And despite having just recovered from fainting I sprang up and stumbled down the stairs, heading off to the hospital.
The girls followed me there. I prepared myself for anything...
—Time Skip—
Twilight: "AppleJack, we'll let you go in alone, considering we have all seen her." I smiled at her and went through the doors of the ward. I looked for Dash. She was right on the end, with her curtain half pulled back, but I could recognise her all the same. There were tubes everywhere and a nurse was by her side. Her eyes were shut and her skin and hair look pale. I felt sick thinking of what I had done to her.
Me: "What's goin' on doctor?" I was so scared and I knew I would start crying soon. Not again....
Nurse: "We're taking some tests but we can't—"
Me: "You can't be sure...I know but she...she just h-has to be okay. She can't leave me."
Nurse: "Are you two related then?" I guess she was curious but it annoyed me slightly.
Me: "No she's...she's my g-girlfriend..." I was shocked to hear that coming out my mouth. But of course...it was true...

A/N: Ok that's enough writing for tonight 😂 anyway, for Authors Notes in general..like emails and uploaded art and stuff, go to my Authors Note page which I think is in between Chapter 8 and 9? But yeah ok....good night 😁😁👋👋