Chapter 10: Revenge

Me and Pinkie sped to where the shouting was coming from, near the road in the carpark. Suddenly my look of worry turned to a look of anger (well that's how Pinkie described it). It was Gilda and AJ, standing right in front of each other and Gilda's hands were on AppleJack's shoulders, but in a forceful way, and they both looked angry.
AppleJack: "I don't care! Stop with the nonsense and just let it go. And get off me!" AJ made an attempt to push her off but Gilda just grabbed her by the wrist.
Gilda: "Your the one fantasising, brat". And she pulled AppleJack's wrist and tried to push her into the road. I had seen enough.

AppleJack's Point of View

I thought she was going to try and get me run over, until I saw a rainbow haired figure rushing towards me. I knew who it was.
Rainbow: "She said get off!" Rainbow tried to push me out the way without hurting me, and actually saved my life. I stood up just at the moment when I saw Rainbow flying into the road, clearly been flung by Gilda, and I didn't dare to watch anymore, but all I heard was screams. I couldn't tell if it was Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rainbow or even me, but it felt like it was stabbing me and made me feel guilty. My vision blurred and I could just hear voices, muffled voices, and then all I could see was dots.

A/N: Drammmaaa!!!!!!!