Chapter 16: Perfect (Final Chapter)

—Time Skip— (Rainbow Dash has just come out of hospital)

AppleJack's POV:

This was one of the best times for me. We were all getting along. Rari, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Twilight, Rainbow and I were having a kind of meet up like we promised Pinkie and it was all running perfectly.
Twilight: "So tell me, did you and AJ sort things out with Gilda? Surely something happened to her, she broke both your legs!"
Rainbow: "Well, technically, she didn't. I wanted to help AppleJack but Gilda accidentally pushed me away instead. She wasn't angry at me. Only AJ."
Every time she told someone it made me feel even more guilty.
Pinkie: "Your blushing you know?" She whispered. I covered my cheeks.
Rarity: "You are so brave Rainbow Dash, helping you friend like that takes a lot of commitment, especially if it involves you injuring yourself."
Rainbow: "Oh trust me, I would do anything."
Fluttershy: "I hope you don't mind my asking, but what actually got Gilda so worked up in the first place?"
Me: "Why don't you tell that story Rainbow? From the start. We can't hide it from them anyway."
Rainbow: "Alright." I was ready to let them know. No matter what their reactions, they shouldn't really be our friends if they can't except us. But I know them, they are very understanding.
Rainbow: "Ok...so... I think a few days before the incident, there was a lot of misunderstanding going on...and it sorta ended up with both me and AJ in tears, and Gilda...kissing me."
Pinkie: "What?! I never heard that!"
Rarity: "Neither did any of we darling, calm down."
Me: "And after a lot of nonsense for about two days straight—"
Rainbow: "Basically me and AJ, we...uh...you know?" Clearly they didn't.
Pinkie: "Their dating!!!!!!" Thanks Pinkie.... Everyone kinda looked shocked at first but then they started smiling.
Twilight: "Wow guys that's great! We all knew you were perfect for each other!"
'Perfect' 'Perfect for each other' I felt over the moon. Everything was perfect!

A/N: Cheesy am I right? I really liked writing that but I'll think I'll finish the book there. Otherwise it will just drag on. If you have any mistakes or other ship opinions please share. Also if you want me to check my emails ask me to, because I always have them turned of. I accept any questions. If you want me to write another ship story, I would looove to. Another tv show I was going to write a ship story about is miraculous ladybug. Idk if any of you know what it is but it's awesome! Anywayssss...... Byeeee!!! 😁😁😁🍎🍁💞🌈⚡️