Life goes on- Aston Merrygold fanfic.

A/N: So because BTACOM is going to end soon I decided to post a small bit of my of my next story to see if anyone would be interested in reading it etc. I'm not 100% sure if I want to write another story but if everyone likes the sound of this one and want to read it then I will post it because a lot of it is already pre written. So yeah, enjoy and please tell me what you think either a yes or a no?

Astons p.o.v:

“Are you going to be good for grandma?” I asked my daughter as she sat on the floor playing with her Lego.

“Yep, Grandma said she would bake cakes with me, can I bake cakes? Please daddy” She pleaded giving me her very famous puppy dog eyes; I’ve never been able to say no to her when she gives me those eyes. “Can I leave some for mummy, so when she wakes up she can eat them?” She quickly added not even letting me reply to her first question, obviously knowing I’d say yes anyway.

“Of course” I chuckled “Well I’m going to go see mummy today so I’ll tell her all about them but make sure you aren’t to noisy when Luca has his nap okay?"

“Okay” She smiled before turning back to her toys.

“I’ll come see you when I get in baby love you”

“Love you too daddy”

I leant down kissing her forehead before heading up the stairs to the nursery where my mum was rocking my son back to sleep.

“Hey little man” I cooed as he continued to cry “What’s all this noise for” I asked as my mum handed me him. He just carried on whimpering as I held him in my arms rocking him back and forth slightly.

“He’s missing (yourname) I guess” I sighed

“He will be, it’s hard for them to be away from their mum”

“Sure is, I’m surprised Mia’s been so good actually”

Mia was my oldest child (aged 3), well to be precise Amelia- Louise but we just decided to call her Mia for short. She looked so much like her mum it was scary. Her hair was the same shade blonde but shorter as it sat just past her shoulders yet it sat in ringlets when her mum’s was a lot longer and naturally straight. She had my skin tone but her mums sparkling blue eyes and full pink lips. Luca- James on the other hand my youngest (aged 6 months) was my double. Had my skin tone and dark brown eyes. His hair was jet black and was curly not that he had loads at the moment, (yourname) was obsessed with cutting it. He usually was a quiet happy baby but seeing as (yourname) has been in a coma for the past week he’s picked up on how his usual everyday routine has changed.

I guess this is where I explain how my wife, my children’s mum has ended up in a coma. Well I would but to be able to explain this we have to rewind 6 years.