Week 1 @ Big Brother House

Michelle Theresa Imperial Gumabao - Ang Spunky Spiker ng Quezon City.

The first eighteen housemates were introduced in three different programs. Axel and Jane were introduced during ASAP 19, while Cess, Nichole, and Chevin were introduced in Buzz ng Bayan. The remaining thirteen housemates were introduced in the pilot show, including the unexpected eighteenth housemate, Alex. All housemates were welcomed through a pool party, after which, they were allowed to tour the house. They got their luggages at the storage room. Alex's luggage contained only a pair of underwear inside. The following day, Big Brother gave them their first weekly task, "Hating Kapatid", wherein they have to divide among themselves equally the household chores, the food, and the shower time, among other things. They were only given five mistakes to do the task. Hours after Big Brother gave the weekly task, the housemates had already made two mistakes: one for not equally sharing their lunch and another for the chips they ate.

The following evening, Big Brother tasked Jacob to look for one housemate whom he thinks needs singing lessons. He picked Manolo. If Jacob can teach Manolo sing, he and the other housemates will share Japanese food for lunch in his upcoming birthday. He was also instructed to sing a song with Manolo. They sang in the morning of Day 4 as a wake-up call. Fourth and Fifth updated Big Brother the next day on their secret task. In the evening, the housemates were called to the living room to unlock a padlocked chest. Inside it are pictures and gifts from their respective siblings. They later shared who their siblings are and how important they are to them. Afterwards, Fourth and Fifth continued their investigation.

On Day 5, Big Brother gave Fourth, Jayme, and Ranty a special task that is related to . Each of them had to teach one housemate some skills from their respective professions. Afterwards, as part of the Hating Kapatid weekly task, each housemate has to hold a tray of 18 glasses for ten minutes. They were only given three times to make mistakes. Maris, Loisa, and Cess all failed this task, therefore a pie was removed from the screen. Big Brother told all the housemates in the confession room the next day that the remaining two pies will be removed from the screen in order for them to watch out for the mistakes they will incur. Later that day, Aina was tasked to choreograph a new dance routine using the modified "Pinoy Ako" theme song. The dance routine, which was part of the weekly task, was performed in the evening of Day 7 during the live show. Big Brother announced that only one piece of pie was left and that for the first part of their weekly task, they were successful. However, he announced that the second part of the weekly task was actually Fourth and Fifth's special task. The twins said in front of the other housemates that they suspect Jayme and Maris as siblings. Big Brother announced that other than the twins, there are no other siblings inside the house. Therefore, he declared the whole task as a failure. Afterwards, Big Brother called Alex to the confession room and told her that she is not an official housemate but only a houseguest.