Week 2 @ Big Brother House

The housemates receive their second weekly task, #SELFIEMATES, where their goal is to take 3,000 selfies of themselves under rules set by Big Brother. All selfies shall be taken by using a big hand that can hold a . The roulette shall determine how many housemates or who among them shall be included in the selfie. All selfies should only be taken on the stage and with the hand, but Michele initially disregarded this rule saying that it is easier to make selfies with few people without using the hand. However, since all selfies should be taken by using the hand, all selfies taken without it will not be counted.

During lunch on Day 9, Axel, along with other male housemates were about to prepare some chips to be included in the meals due to the whole group's lack of food situation. However, Michele reprimanded Axel's group not to eat those chips in order to save food; Alex seconded Michele's idea. When Axel was about to stand up from the dining table, Alex began asking others to eat the chips, which made err of Axel of being left out and stopped of his cravings. Axel immediately walked out while Alex and others continued eating the chips. Later at the pool, Axel shared his emotions to other housemates. A series of talks with Big Brother followed leading to confrontations of Axel and Alex, and of Axel and Michele. Both female housemates later asked their apologies to Axel. Meanwhile, Alex picked Fifth to become her co-host in her talk show. In relation to the talk show, Alex asked Fifth on what topic they should make as headline. Fifth responded that they should talk about the issue about the chips. Alex asked details on who were involved in the said issue and asked for clarifications if she was involved. Fifth suggested that she should ask the other housemates instead. On Day 10, Alex and Fifth started their talk show. Nichole, the first housemate they interviewed, shared how close she was to her mother, . Later that day, Alex and Michele were told of Nichole's picture showing her middle finger, and talked to her about it. Big Brother let her realize that she should not take photos of herself that may be offensive to others.

Big Brother introduced two twists in taking selfies. On Day 11, a dice will be tossed after spinning the roulette. The face on top will determine what the housemates will wear for the selfie; a "Free" face allows them to wear anything. Big Brother called Nichole, Aina, Axel, Alex, and Chevin to the confession room for lapel violations and sleeping after the wake-up call. As punishment, he declared all selfies taken before his announcement will not be counted, and the five housemates will only be the ones to continue their weekly task for that day. If one of them steps down from the platform, all selfies taken for the day will not be counted. on Day 12, the roulette was removed since all housemates will be included in the selfies from this day. A colored ball to be drawn from a box will indicate the platform that all housemates will stand on when taking selfies. Later that day, Big Brother declared their weekly task a success after validating 3,357 of their selfies. Big Brother informed them on Day 13 that they will participate in their first nomination later that day. Alex was also able to nominate, but nominations given to her were not included in the final tally since she was only a houseguest. Chevin and Maris were declared the two nominees that were nominated by the housemates the next evening. Loisa was the third nominee; she got the highest percentage of public votes.