Week 6 @ Big Brother House

Aina, Ranty, and Joshua were nominated by the housemates on Day 36. However, in a twist called Insta Save, Big Brother gave them a chance to remove themselves from the list of nominees. At the picnic area, they have to reach for a key that will unlock their prison cell while they are locked inside it. To reach the key, they need to use only the items inside each of their cells. Whoever unlocks them first will be instantly removed from the list of nominees. They were also given the chance to ask for help to the other housemates; Aina picked Alex, Joshua picked Loisa, and Ranty picked Jane. Ranty was the first to get the key, but he did not open his cell and gave way to Joshua to gain the Insta Save. Joshua was then removed from the list of nominees.

On Day 37, Big Brother gave them their weekly task, Yes All We Can. The housemates should accept all challenges given to them by Big Brother and they can say "No" only for a maximum of three times. As part of the weekly task, Jane, Loisa, and Vickie allowed themselves to be tanned, which will lead into a beauty pageant later that day. It was judged by Joshua, who was also tanned by the girls. After noticing what Joshua, Jane, and Loisa were doing, Ranty and Aina were tasked to compose a song about teen love, which the regular and celebrity housemates sang.

Nichole, Fourth, Maris, Jayme, and Ranty were offered a "special breakfast" on Day 38, which were actually fried frogs and silkworms. Nichole was the only one of them to say "No". Ranty later brought out of the storage room the silkworms, which everyone had eaten. Jayme was later asked if she wanted to pose as a model for a nude painting. She initially said "Yes", and chose Ranty, Michele, and Daniel to join her. But after Jayme heard his father's opinion and shared it to the other three, they all said "No". Big Brother earlier allowed the housemates to sharpen pencils, which were donated to two public schools in Quezon City.

A problem arose with the cheese in the House on Day 39. As the supply of cheese was about to disappear, someone opened another bottle of cheese. Some argumentations occurred regarding this. All housemates talked in the living room the next day about two issues; resolving the cheese problem and cleanliness of the windows and the bathroom. The latter sparked an argument between Aina and Fifth after the latter became irritated of how Aina told her opinion. Alex, Fifth, and Manolo later, opened up an investigation, after which they deduced the suspects to be Jayme, Michele, and Aina. Fourth and Fifth accepted to have a time to bond with each other in the storage room; this allowed them to share their thoughts with one another. However, this caused them to get drunk.

The housemates decided on Day 41 if they want Alex to exit the house. Alex herself wanted to stay inside the House, and she felt that the housemates will want her to stay. But the housemates' decision was part of the weekly task. The teens and the elderly housemates decided not to evict Alex from the house. Alex will remain in the house, but their weekly task failed. In the live eviction night on Day 42, Aina was evicted after garnering 32.47% of votes, which was less than the 67.53% of votes for Ranty.