Week 4 @ Big Brother House

The housemates faced the second nomination round. Later that night, Aina, the publicly nominated housemate, and Michele, who topped the nomination from the housemates, completed the list of nominees. Daniel was tasked to lay on the bed floating at the center of the pool that morning and he can only stand up if the housemates were able to guess how to wake him up: all adult housemates together should kiss him. Big Brother told Daniel that he will meet every housemate one by one at the "Magic Corridor." He will give each housemate a ball with a clue to the event they will participate later that evening, which was a pool party. Big Brother announced to the teen housemates that evening that they will have a pool party, with unlimited food and dancing for all and unlimited drinks for adults only. However, teen housemates were given a curfew. After the curfew, the adult housemates started to drink. The housemates were given a new weekly task the next day, which was similar to the one given in the . Except for Daniel, Big Brother asked all housemates to stand first beside the weighing scale to see their initial weight upon entering the house. They will later sit down in it to know their current weight. Jacob was proclaimed as the heaviest housemate at 166 pounds. The eight housemates who weighed heavier than when they entered their house shall lose weight with the help of Daniel. At the end of the week, their weight should be at most their initial weight prior to their entry into the house. Big Brother told the eight housemates who got heavier that they shall lose at least 42 pounds. He also instructed them not to do crash diets.

Big Brother announced on Day 24 that only the two housemates who lost the least weight will continue their weekly task. The process for the third nomination will also be affected. Only Loisa, whose weight did not change, and Nichole, whose weight lowered by only one pound, will continue the weekly task. The housemates will choose to support either Loisa or Nichole in their task. At the end of the week, the housemate who loses less weight and her supporters will be the only housemates to be nominated for the third nomination. Fourth, Joshua, Aina,Jayme, Axel, Vickie, Ranty, and Alex chose Loisa, while Manolo, Jacob, Vickie, Fifth, Jane, Michele, Daniel, and Maris chose Nichole. The following evening, Big Brother gave the housemates a last chance to change their teams, but none changed their teams. At the weigh-in, Nichole weighed 125.6 pounds, a loss of 1.8 percent. Loisa weighed 110.6 pounds, a loss of 2.1 percent. The following day, Big Brother declared their weekly task a success because both Nichole and Loisa lost at least 2 percent of their weight. Loisa weighed 107 pounds, a loss of 5.3 percent from 113 pounds. Nichole weighed 122.8 pounds, a loss of 4 percent from 129 pounds. Loisa's team was safe from the third nomination round. The nominated housemates, including Alex, had an open forum regarding the things they don't like about each other. At the live eviction night on Day 28, Axel was evicted.