Week 12 @ Big Brother House

On Day 78, Cheridel, Daniel, and Manolo voted for whom they will save and automatically nominate. At the live eviction night, Cheridel was evicted. After the eviction, it was revealed that Cheridel voted to save Manolo and automatically nominate Fifth. To facilitate the announcements, John Prats and Robi Domingo delivered the corresponding envelopes to them. Afterwards, John and Robi were instructed by Big Brother to the confession room and informed them that they will stay in the Big Brother house once more in order to challenge the characters of the remaining housemates.

On Day 79, the nominations were again suspended and the immunity challenges were reinstated. For the first challenge, one housemate has to traverse a path to the center of the activity center while balancing a flag. They are only given five times to try the challenge; the housemate with the fastest time wins immunity. In the event that the all housemates failed to finish the challenge, the housemate with the farthest reach wins immunity. Daniel and Joshua were the only housemates who finished the challenge; however, since Daniel has the fastest time, he won the immunity. After the challenge, Big Brother gathered the housemates in the living room, where a big stone was placed. Big Brother asked who are two of them that are tough enough for this week's challenges. Joshua and Fourth stood up and placed their hands in the stone and picked a number. Joshua got #1; while Fourth got #2. Joshua and Fourth chose their teammates alternately; Joshua was first. Joshua picked Jane and Maris, while Fourth picked Vickie and Loisa. Robi and John also picked sides on whom they will coach; John picked Fourth, and Robi picked Joshua. The team who will finish the three challenges faster will receive immunity. At the end of three challenges, Team Joshua won immunity; the other received automatic nomination. After the challenges, the housemates had the chance to hear the opinions of the public about them. They have to choose between good news or bad news.

In the morning of Day 80, Jane was tasked to be the breadwinner of the weekly task. In the afternoon, Robi and John were instructed by Big Brother to leave the house, ending their special task as houseguests. On the other hand, Fifth was affected with the public's comments regarding his sexuality. He later ; he told Big Brother that he is a . His disclosure was the second instance in the franchise, after 's outing as a in the .

On Day 84, Jane, Fifth, and Joshua failed to win the weekly task. In the evening, Fifth and Loisa were saved from the eviction. Also, Alex visited the house through a 100-second encounter with Fifth.

Also within this week, Vice Ganda visited the house.