Week 7 @ Big Brother House

On Day 44, each of the housemates were called in the confession room and were asked by Big Brother in who was their best friend in the house. They were given 10 seconds to bring his or her chosen housemate to the confession room. Once they are inside the confession room, they are required to wear a friendship bracelet. The bracelets were removed after all of them, except for Loisa who was sick, have removed thousands of domino bricks in the pool for 20 minutes. In the afternoon, Big Brother gave the weekly task wherein they need to create an artwork that depicts the Philippine flag and the word "Philippines" using the dominoes they collected from the "best friend task". Aired live that night, Big Brother announced the All Out twist wherein they will participate in several challenges in order to save themselves from receiving an automatic nomination. They faced their first challenge after the announcement. As advised by the show's medical team, Loisa was again not allowed to participate in the challenge due to fever. The first challenge was won by Nichole, earning her an immunity for that week. On Day 45, Loisa was cleared of her sickness and joined the second All Out challenge. Nichole and Alex did not take part in it. In this second challenge, each team has to make the longest possible vertical line in the picnic area. Maris, Vickie, and Daniel won the challenge, with their tower measuring 212.4 feet, and gained immunity.

Alex was given by Big Brother a special All Out task on Day 46; she needs to act out a given scene every time the living room monitor will be turned on. At stake on her special task is a ₱100,000 cash prize for a chosen charity. Middle of Alex's task, Zanjoe Marudo and Pokwang visited the housemates. Meanwhile, the remaining non-immune housemates faced their third and last challenge. They were tasked to pass a pingpong ball through an obstacle course. The first to do it were Fifth, Fourth, and Manolo finishing the challenge within 2 minutes and 38 seconds. Jane, Jayme, and Joshua were the second group to do the challenge; they failed to beat the time of the first group. They were also the first three housemates to be automatically nominated. The last group, composed of Loisa, Michele, and Ranty, followed. They were also unable to beat the first group's time indicating that they were the last three housemates to be automatically nominated.

On Day 47, Big Brother told Michele and Fifth that Alex was just a houseguest and that she will be leaving the house by the end of the week. The two of them divulged this to the other housemates; they also told their plan of holding a party for her. They thought of not noticing Alex the next day. For two days, the housemates ignored Alex; with this they were able to get the send-off party for her at the picnic area the next day.

Meanwhile, Ranty, Loisa, and Jane were tasked to sit on each of their own islands in the swimming pool the next day. They are not allowed to leave this island and only Alex can deliver them their needs. Only the three of them will be allowed to communicate with Alex. Later that night, they used only one of the islands, but due to heavy rains that night, they were allowed to step off the island. They were later transferred to the activity area. After the roof was completed, they were transferred back to the island. Alex was given time the next day to "rescue" the three housemates using a within one minute; she was successful.

Meanwhile, many of the dominoes have fallen and the other housemates had to exert extra effort to complete the artwork. Many of these have been caused by mishandling some dominoes, which, when fall, caused the succeeding dominoes to fall also. In the evening of Day 48, to finish the weekly task, they were tasked to do a domino fall; they failed to finish the task after three chances. In the live episode aired on Day 49, Alex exited the house. In the same night, Cheridel entered the house.