Week 3 @ Big Brother House

In the morning of Day 15, Big Brother welcomed Gi, Fe and Teresa, the mothers of Manolo, Joshua and Vickie respectively. They were tasked first to clean the rooms of the housemates. Only the three nominees shall see the mothers and help them in their tasks. When these tasks succeed, Manolo, Joshua, and Vickie will have a chance to talk with their mothers and 50 percent of their weekly budget shall be given to them. In the evening, Big Brother informed Loisa that she will be helping Joshua's mother, who does not know how to cook, in cooking Joshua's breakfast. The following evening, Maris and Loisa were tasked by Big Brother to bring Joshua in the picnic area without being noticed by the other housemates. Unknown to Joshua, his mother was hiding behind the camera mirrors of the picnic area. At the picnic area, Big Brother asked Joshua to dance Pandango sa Ilaw. After his dance, he met his mother. Meanwhile, Manolo's and Vickie's mothers were tasked to cook the housemates' dinner for the following evening while the housemates are shooting for their webisodes in the picnic area. Chevin instructed Maris to tell the other housemates that he was in the confession room and that they are not allowed to leave the picnic area without Big Brother's instruction. Later that evening, a series of pranks was made by the boys and the girls to each other until the following day, which led to some confrontations. The next day, Big Brother talked to all the housemates in the confession room and reminded them of the law in the rulebook about cleanliness. He also told them that the teen housemates should not be following the older housemates and that all forms of jokes should have limitations.

entered the Big Brother house on Day 19 as a celebrity houseguest during Über. Prior to this, Big Brother made unexpected changes for their weekly task. The setting of the housemates' third webisode was changed to a Koreanovela. Park, who was also a houseguest in the , was amazed at the changes made to the house since then. Later, the housemates told her role in the third webisode. Park left the house the same day.

The first, second, and third webisodes were uploaded on Days 17, 18, and 20 respectively. Before the eviction night on Day 21, Big brother declared that the videos accumulated 1,400,305 views, resulting in the success of their weekly task. Chevin was later evicted. Axel and Manolo were given automatic nomination after violating a rule concerning contact with the outside world during Gi's visit. Cess was also involved in the violation, but since she committed other violations, like writing secret messages, whispering, moving furniture and not wearing her lapel, hence, Big Brother forcibly evicted her from the House. Alex, who also had the same violation as Manolo and Axel's, will receive a punishment, since she is only a houseguest. Daniel Matsunaga entered the House as the third celebrity housemate and the eighteenth official housemate