Final Week of PBB All in

The housemates had a task that involved a mini Big Brother house which was more or less able to accommodate the five remaining housemates. This house should be carried everywhere the housemates went together while inside it. Initially, Loisa was allowed to stay outside the house to prepare the others' food. However, she was also made to stay inside the house. In order for them to get outside of the house, they are supposed to go around the pool 100 times. At some point in between they were able to eat dinner with four previous Big Winners in the picnic area. The housemates also had a chance to meet their families.

On Day 115, Maris' parents exchanged their wedding vows inside the house. The marriage was solemnized by Quezon City Mayor . On Day 118, aired live inside the living room of the Big Brother house. Individually, the five remaining housemates were interviewed by Kris Aquino, effectively occupying the time slots of the two shows. On Day 119, the housemates saw the Big Four platform in the living room. After Loisa was evicted, Maris, Daniel, Jane, and Vickie were declared as the Big 4. As a reward, the Big 4 went to the , where they rode a yacht, ate dinner, and watched a fireworks display.