Week 8 @ Big Brother House

On Day 50, Jane and Joshua were confronted by the adult housemates with the special relationship they had. Big Brother also asked the both of them separately on what their true feelings are. On Day 52, Big Brother gave the housemates their weekly task. While doing their weekly task, Bea Alonzo and Paulo Avelino visited the house to distract them. On the evening, Cheridel formally entered the house. She was tasked to know the housemates inside a specially made "elevator". On Day 53, Maris was tasked to teach the housemates a series of ballroom dances. Unknown to her, the task was a test of their Freeze task. In the middle of their ballroom practice and while they were not moving, Geo Garcia, Joshua's father, visited the house. A similar event also happened when Franky, (Vickie's boyfriend), and Eric Rushton (Vickie's dad) visited the house on Day 54. Abalos was tasked to bring Vickie's letter from her dad. Vickie later read the letter and realized a lot about her identity. The contents of the letter were not disclosed for privacy reasons.

On Day 55, Ranty and Vickie were tasked to teach the housemates about beauty pageants, as the two of them are products of the same. However, in a twist, all housemates had to cross-dress for the pageant, with males to be taught by Vickie and females by Ranty. Ranty and Vickie will be the judges. Big Brother also told the both of them that he will let two photographers document the said event. Unknown to the housemates and most especially to Ranty, one of the photographers is her mother, Lydia. Michele and Joshua won the pageant for the males and females respectively as their alter egos Michael and Josie. At the end of the event, Big Brother froze the housemates. Seizing the moment and as instructed by Big Brother, Ranty's mom revealed herself. Alex Gonzaga also visited the house again after saying that she missed the housemates. She was able to talk with the housemates while they were frozen.

On Day 56, Big Brother announced that for the third straight week, the housemates' weekly task failed because they committed four mistakes, which was more than the maximum limit of three. Later that night, Ranty was the first housemate to be evicted for the All Out twist.