Week 10 @ Big Brother House

On Day 64, Nichole was evicted after receiving the least number of public votes against Daniel and Fifth. On Day 65, the weekly task was introduced. In the weekly task, they were tasked to teach 5 kids an action song they have created. On Day 67, Daniel, Loisa, Manolo and Vickie took part in a special task for Cheridel. In their task, the four housemates had to bike for 2800 laps in order for Cheridel to see his son. On that night, Cheridel's status was revealed. Big Brother told Cheridel that she was only a houseguest. However, her status can only be elevated to "official housemate" if ever they will win the weekly task under her leadership. Cheridel was able to see her son on Day 69 after Daniel, Loisa, Manolo and Vickie won the special task. On the same day, the housemates together with kids performed for their weekly task; they were successful. With their victory, Cheridel became an official housemate.

On that night, the All In 10 twist was announced and commenced immediately after the announcement. The housemates were put into pairs to go against each other: Cheridel versus Maris, Loisa versus Vickie, Manolo versus Fourth, Jane versus Fifth, and Daniel versus Joshua. In the first challenge, they have to guess five items while being blindfolded. Cheridel, Vickie, Fourth, Joshua, and fifth won the challenge. On Day 70, In the second challenge they had to put their pants on without their hands. Maris, Loisa, Fourth, Joshua, and Fifth won the challenge. In the third challenge, they had to solve a puzzle, similar to the mobile game Unblock Me. In the end, Maris, Loisa, Manolo, Daniel and Fifth won the challenge. Fifth received immunity for winning 3 times, while Jane became the first nominee. In the fourth challenge, the housemates had to arrange the glasses of water to form the tune of the chorus of the theme song Pinoy Ako. Maris, Fourth and Joshua both received immunity after gaining three points, while Daniel, Manolo and Cheridel became the second, third and fourth nominees respectively. Vickie and Loisa were the only pair to play the fifth challenge. In the fifth challenge, the housemates must find among several bags hanging inside the activity area just using their sense of smell. The one who will identify the correct bags fastest will win the challenge. In the end, Vickie won the challenge and received immunity, while Loisa became the last nominee.