Week 5 @ Big Brother House

Big Brother tasked the regular, teen, and celebrity housemates to rank another group from the most important to the least important housemate. The celebrities ranked the regulars; the teens ranked the celebrities; and the regulars ranked the teens. After the nomination night, Fourth, Michele, and Maris decided after a debate by Vickie, Manolo, and Jane that the teens were the least important group of housemates; due to this Big Brother made the teens serve as servants to the regular and celebrity housemates. They will also be the only ones to do the household chores. The BBN nomination system was temporarily stopped for the third nomination night. In the live nomination night, Jacob, Jane and Maris were declared nominees for eviction. The teens immediately started with their chores on Day 30. Vickie, Jayme, Jacob, Michele, Alex, and Aina, who committed lapel violations, were not allowed to lie down on any furniture or on the floor for 24 hours.

Manolo, Vickie, and Jane were appointed leaders of the new weekly task, Lapislide, with a goal of making towers out of 15,000 sharpened pencils and rolling a ball into it so that it shoots into a small ring. Vickie decided that the teen housemates will be the first to do the task. Big Brother prohibited the housemates from using the couch after Fifth was made by Daniel to exercise on it. Jayme was prohibited from entering in the activity area that day because she wrote using one of the pencils. Fourth and Aina, who were late in entering the activity area, returned to the house; but since they sat on the couch, all housemates were not allowed to sit except for the teens. The six lapel violators were each given a wooden chair on Day 31. They can sit only on this chair and this should not be separated from their body. This punishment was later revoked. Daniel was allowed earlier by Big Brother to become a servant in order to help the teens.

The sharpener was repaired as the weekly task was resumed for the regular housemates, including Ranty, who broke the handle the previous day. The celebrities took over later; then were followed by the teens. The three leaders were later given three hours to sharpen 3,000 pencils at night in order to earn more sharpeners; for accepting the task, they will also carry the responsibility to the task and only the three of them will work on it. Maris was tasked by Big Brother the following morning to count how many pencils Manolo, Vickie, and Jane had sharpened. Only less than 2,200 pencils were sharpened; thus, their task was considered a failure. However, due to the three's hardwork, Big Brother still gave them extra sharpeners. They were asked by Big Brother to whom they will pass the weekly task; they decided not to pass it to anyone and keep the responsibility to themselves.

Big Brother told the teens on Day 33 that he will lift their task as servants if they will clean the picnic area within the duration of the show's theme song. The teens finished the last task and was freed their task as servants. As a reward to their hardship, Nichole received two cup noodles; while Maris and Joshua received guitars from . Instructed by Big Brother, Fifth played as Daniel Padilla visiting the house; this served as Loisa's reward. With the approval of Big Brother, Ranty, Michele, and Daniel volunteered to help Manolo, Vickie, and Jane in sharpening the pencils. The next morning, Manolo received a visit of his dog as a reward.

Confrontations arose as the housemates had little time to finish the task. Five hours before the deadline on Day 34, Big Brother told the housemates that everybody can now help with the task. After the 5 remaining hours, the housemates failed to finish the weekly task. However, Big Brother gave the housemates a chance to receive 50% of the weekly budget if they will be able to shoot a ball using the towers they built; they were successful.

The housemates were again tasked to do a debate, but this time through a . At the live eviction night on Day 35, Jacob, Jane, and Maris sang "", a song they dedicated to themselves. Jacob was later evicted.