The Week That Michelle is Evicted

On Day 57, and visited the housemates and filmed Padilla's new song, Unlimited. In the live episode aired that evening, as part of the All Outtwist, Jayme and Michele were evicted. On Day 60, the list of nominees were announced. As part of the All In Nominations, all housemates who received a nomination point regardless of the number of points received will be automatically be part of the nominees. With the said twist, Daniel, Fifth, Jane, Joshua, Loisa, and Nichole were nominated. The Insta Save was again implemented this week with the non-nominated housemates helping the nominees. Non-nominees were required to pick the nominated housemates they would want to help by kicking a football into a 'goal' placed for each of the six nominees. Daniel was picked by Maris, Fifth by Fourth, Joshua by Vickie, Loisa by Cheridel, and Nichole by Manolo. Only Jane had no partner. In the Insta Save challenges, under one hour, each pairs had to shoot a table tennis ball to their partners, thread a table of needles, and form the 'SAVE' word using puzzle pieces. The first to complete, or the first to be able to do the challenges within the allotted time wins the Insta Save. In the end, Jane won.

The housemates, meanwhile, practiced for their Dancing Football weekly task, which was given on Day 59. Daniel was assigned as their leader. The next days were spent on practicing the dance routine. One time, they put the football in the goal. However, these resulted in muscle pains in their feet. On Day 62, they performed the routine in the picnic area. They were given five chances to perform the routine, however, they failed after five attempts. So for the fourth straight week, the housemates failed their weekly task. On Day 63, Joshua and Loisa were saved from eviction.