Week 16 @ Big Brother House

The nominations for this week were based on the Do You Know game and was hosted by on Day 107. In the game, housemates were asked questions. Vickie and Maris won the first and second rounds, respectively, and were thus saved from the nomination. In the third round, only Vickie and Maris played the game. In that round, the winner will have a power to save a housemate from the eviction. Maris won the last round and chose to save Loisa. On the other hand, Daniel, Jane, and Joshua were listed as the official nominees for the week.

Award-winning director entered the Big Brother House on Day 108 to help the housemates on their weekly task. With her help, they are tasked to create a short movie as their weekly task. She gave them their script and also tasked them to know their character. She came back at the Big Brother House the next day, only to find out that the housemates did not do their assignment. Instead they only memorized their script. This led to Direk Cathy's walk-out from the house. On Day 110, Big Brother called Jane and Daniel in the confession room to tell them that Direk Cathy still didn't want to come back until she sees that they are worth working for. Because of that, the housemates practiced their lines all day. The next morning, Direk Cathy came back at the Big Brother House, and the housemates apologized to her for not making their homework. After that, they started to shoot for their weekly task. All housemates had trouble with shooting. Daniel had trouble with pronouncing Tagalog words and Loisa had trouble with her expressions and voice. Joshua had trouble with acting in front of Direk Cathy and Vickie had trouble with her lines. On Day 111, the housemates' short film premiered in television.

On Day 113, Joshua was evicted, having received the lowest ever net vote of -34.57% as a result of the S-E Voting scheme during the 12th Eviction Night.