Week 15 @ Big Brother House

In the live episode aired on Day 99, the housemates did the live nominations. The most nominated housemate was "evicted." In that instance Manolo received the most points.Unknown to them, the fakely evicted housemate will be separated from 'non-evicted' housemates; they will occupy a secret room. In the succeeding days, more housemates will be fakely evicted. Among them, one will be saved through Insta Save challenge; while the others will face the real eviction.

On Day 100, the housemates had to vote for one of them to be evicted. However, he/she must at least receive four votes. After four rounds of nomination tries, Daniel was fakely evicted. On that night, the 100 Day nomination challenge commenced. They all have to arrange pictures by using small lifesaver-like items number from 1 to 10. The three fastest housemates will be safe; while the two housemates with the longest time to finish the challenge will receive a fake eviction. Vickie was not able to perform the task that day because she was not feeling well, but the next morning, she was able to perform the challenge. In the night of Day 101, the three housemates with the fastest time were declared safe: Joshua, Loisa, and Maris. Jane and Vickie were fakely evicted.

Fifth returned to the house to help in the next Insta Save challenge. Daniel and Manolo had beforehand prepared a cake and painted it. One hundred candles were placed on it, which were lit during the challenge. The four fakely evicted housemates had to extinguish the flames of as many candles as possible while being defended by Joshua, Loisa, Maris, and Fifth. Both parties used different improvised materials to defend or extinguish the flames. Daniel had extinguished the most number of flames was saved; the rest faced another challenge. In the second challenge, the three housemates had to hit life sized images of the other housemates, which were placed in the activity area, from the pool area. Vickie won the challenge, and was saved from the eviction; Jane and Manolo were the official two nominees.

On Day 106, Manolo was evicted after receiving the fewest votes.