Float

Pete sits on the couch watching Tv. It's been a while since he has because of homework... and Gary. Pete was stuck watching his favorite show. He was leaning in literally glaring at the Tv. He laughs at the funny parts. There was never sad parts. No depressing parts. If there was, he would relate and cry about it. Pete knew his life sucks. No one could tell him he is wrong because he is right.

When the episode ends, he turns off the tv and goes into his room. It was plain but aesthetically pleasing to look at. Pete lays on his bed and sighs. He was thinking about how he is insecure about many things. Every time he wakes up every morning Gary is always there then talks and torments him. Pete really hated himself. It's all because of Gary. This school messed him up.

All the homework, the plans, the projects, Gary, life, and himself, really made Pete's life miserable. Even with Pete's problems, he never thought about killing himself.

Pete sighs louder. He sits up and leans on the wall of the bed. He starts crying. Pete tries not to cry loudly. He then hears his door nob turning constantly.
Pete quickly wipes his tears off and stops crying. He kinda wished he had an anxiety animal. It would really be helpful if he got one.

"Who is it?" Pete shouts out. "Why is this unlocked?" Gary says from the other side of the door. Pete starts getting up and walks in front of the door.

Gary keeps turning the nob which made a lot of annoying noise. Pete unlocks the door but Gary was still turning the nob. Pete laughs a little. "Scar, its unlocked." Pete says.
Gary opens the door and goes in. He closes the door. Pete sits on his chair. "Why are you here now?" Pete sighs.

Gary looks at him and raises a brow. "Why do you look so tired and dead?" Gary asks getting closer. "Stop. I don't know Okay." Pete covers his face.

Gary puts Pete's arm down and looks at him. Pete's eyes looked dull. He did actually look dead. "Pete, were you crying again?" Gary asks worryingly. Pete looks down. "No, why are you asking me this? I am just tired Mkay?" Pete says.

Gary glares at Pete. "Fine Yeah, So What?" Pete tells him. "Why are you crying Petey, I hate when you are like this." Gary says in a soft calming voice.
"I just hate school in general. You also get in my last nerves." Pete answers.
"Okay, you didn't come to the big game to see the football team play last night. What's up with that?" Gary asks.

"Well, I was so stressed yesterday and I had to do my homework. I really wanted to see it though." Pete says. "Why can't you just do your homework later? It's fine to just miss one homework, it's not even gonna effect your grades as much." Gary tells him. Pete shook his head. "No, even if I do skip it, I would still have to do my daily exercise and my school project." Pete disagrees.

Gary shot him a look that Pete always hated. "I'm just gonna leave you alone." Gary says leaving and closing the door.
Pete glares at the scissors he had on his desk. He grabs it and placed it down in front of him. He got out a piece of paper. Pete starts cutting out something that looks like a gun.

He colors it and starts pretending to shoot stuff. He looks at the mirror and pointed at him from the mirror. He was glaring at himself. He then puts the paper gun pointing against the side of his head. "Bang." Pete whispers to himself.

Pete rips the paper and throws it in the trash. He looks back at the scissors and grabs it. He breaks the scissors which made it into what looks like a knife. Pete rolls up his sleeves. He checks if he locked the door. He did so he continues. Pete closed his eyes and starts slicing and cutting his arms. Pete thought it could help the anxiety he has. He thought it was like slicing his problems away.

It did hurt. However, it felt good at the same time. More tears came out when he started cutting his other arm. He opens one eye when he was doing so. "Ahhh, fuck." Pete clenches his teeth.
Blood was pouring everywhere. He decides to stop and put the scissor down. He wipes his tears and sighs unsteadily. He grabs a lot of tissues and cleans the blood off the floor and his arms. He bandaged his arms up and pulls his sleeves back down.