Forget me

FYI, I put you in the story... For girl readers. Apparently your an asshole in this story. Read.

Gary moves his arm off the desk and drops his phone. "Shit!" He whisper-yells. Students around him glared at him. "Shhh." A girl shushes Gary. Gary's jaw drops. "That's why I'm whispering!" Gary whispers. Mr. Galloway turns to Gary. "Gary, are you cheating again?"

"No sir." Gary responds picking his phone off the ground and putting it in his pocket. Mr. Galloway's class was taking a test. Even though Gary wasn't cheating earlier, he starts doing it now.

Gary circles the answer in and looks back at the student's answers. The student flips the paper. 'Fuck...' Gary says in his head.

He always hated it whenever he copies from someone and then they turn the page over and he isn't even done copying. Eventually, Gary got his test done and turned in. Everyone got out of class and starts grouping up with friends.

While Gary was walking in the halls, someone bumped him from behind. He almost lost his balance. Gary turns to who bumped into him. "Watch where you are going!" Gary shouts. It was Pete who bumped into him. Pete was looking down.

"Sorry, someone pushed me to You..." Pete apologized. "Pete, it's me. I don't care." Gary says moving Pete chin up to him. "Oh! Never mind." Pete realizes. Gary rolls his eyes. Then a jock comes to push Pete again. Pete falls making Gary fall also. "Get off please." Gary pushes Pete off. He stands up and chases the jock.

They ended up being outside. Gary kicks the jock in the back and the jock fell. "Next time you push Pete, I'll fuck your whole lifestyle up!" Gary threatens. "I don't care, Y/N told me what your planning..." The jock limps back to the gym. Pete was watching it all happen behind Gary.

"Wait what? Y/N said what?!" Gary shouts. He was left confused. "I don't get it..." Gary tells himself. "Hey Gary." Pete says. Gary jumps a little and turns behind him to look at Pete. "Jesus! I didn't even know you were there!" Gary holds his heart.

"What were you planning?" Pete raises a brow. "I only told Y/N about it. She just broke my promise." Gary frowns and looks at his dirty ass shoes. "Damn I need new shoes." Gary says. "Go talk to her. I'm sure she has a reason." Pete tells Gary.

"There is no reason to reveal secrets." Gary argues. "Just do it Damnit!" Pete yells at him. "Fine ugh!" He whines. Gary walks away looking for you. He finds you chilling on the girl's dorm steps. "Y/N WHAT THE FUCK!" Gary yells. You look up at Gary worried. "What ever do you mean?"

"Stand up you bitch!" Gary shouts at you. You stand up without hesitation. "I trusted you Y/N! How could you do this to me..." Gary's voice softens. You were speechless. You didn't know if you should feel guilty or not. Gary wasn't the best person you've met, he kept teasing you.

"I- I don't know." You stutter. "Hah, 'I don't know', get the fuck outta here you slut." Gary walks away. You sat back down on the steps and cover your face with guilt and regret. "This is great." You spoke sarcastically.

Time skip

It's a night and everyone was in their rooms about to sleep. Gary was just sitting on the edge of his bed staring into space. He was talking to himself earlier. Everywhere he goes, he was getting stared at. He already talked to Pete like he was his therapist.

Gary stands up and starts packing his stuff up. "I'm leaving this shitty ass school. My plan is ruined anyways, what's the point?!" Gary comforts himself. "I want people to just remember me as a bad memory. Actually, they won't remember me at all, they'll just forget me." Gary folds his clothes and shoves it in his backpack. He shoved to much in his backpack that when he put it on he looked ridiculous.

He grabs whatever he needs and heads out. Just leaves bullworth. Gary doesn't even know where to go. He thinks about going back but just doesn't know anymore. He kept thinking about you... He only told you his secret and trusted you because he actually had feelings for you. He liked you.

Now, he's leaving, never gonna see you again and Pete. The next morning they would just think he's hanging out somewhere, when actually he left.