❣️Valentine❣️

Happy Late Valentine's Day guys :D
Hope you had a great one.
Unfortunately, Valentine's Day this year was the worst day of my life.
So basically this story is based on how my day went but as Petey :)

    Pete wakes up from his alarm. He turns it off and starts to get dressed. He was dressed into his uniform. "What's that sound?" Pete checks out his window. "Hell nah. Why is it raining!?" Pete tells himself. Pete opens his closet to get a hoodie but sees a sticky note there instead.

The note reads: Petey, I'm so sorry. I found out it was raining and I just hid your hoodies somewhere. I think that's funny hahahahh
- Gary

Pete groans. He rips the sticky note and tosses it in the trash. "Valentine's Day is going great so far!" Pete speaks sarcastically. Pete looks outside again to see it rain hard. He face palms and walks out the dorms. He wants to find Gary. Pete looks around the living room place then Gary's room.

"Damn, he's not here." Pete says. The bell rings and Pete ran out the dorms. Three seconds in and he's already soaked. He runs into the main building as quick as he can. Pete walks into English class.

Everyone kept glaring at him. Pete knew he looks ridiculous. "Kowalski, you know it's raining." A student says. "Shut up, I know it is. I'm not stupid." Pete says. Mr. Galloway is zoned out in his computer and the students are working on a paper.

Pete realizes that he shares this class with Gary. He turns to where Gary sits and he was sleeping. He throws a a pencil at Gary and he wakes up and looks at Pete with an angry tired face. Gary smirks afterwords. Pete comes to his table and sits next to him.

"Gary, why did you do that?" Pete asks. "When I looked at you it made me want to laugh. Your still wet." Gary shoves Pete in the shoulder.

"This is why I hate you." Pete sighs. Gary just laughs. "I bet no one is gonna give you a rose." Gary tells him. "Probably, especially if I look like this." Pete points at himself. "I would give you a rose to make you feel happy, but nah." Gary says.

Mr. Galloway gets up with something in his hand. "Guys I am gonna give you a slice of cake!" Mr. Galloway announces. "I don't like any kinds of cake..." Pete tells the teacher. "Then that's too bad. I don't have anything else for you." Mr. Galloway responds as he gives Gary a slice of cake. "The hell?!" Pete whisper yells.

"That's sad. My Valentine's Day is going great!" Gary teases.

Time skip

Pete walks in the hallways. He keeps seeing people carrying bags of candy, cards, balloons, and others. He sighs. "Dang it, I have to go outside. It's still raining." Pete opens the door. It's raining hard and it is cold as fuck. He wanted to cry because of how bad his day is so far. Some people would laugh when they see him.

"Forget going outside, I'm staying in." Pete tells himself. He walks to his locker and unlocks it. When he opens it he sees lots of candy, a card, and a rose. "Oh my gosh!" Pete shouts without getting attention. Pete grabs the rose and open the card.

The card reads: I'm sorry for being hard on you today on Valentine's Day. I gave all the things I got today and gave it to you. You deserve it Femme boy.

-Gary

Pete smiles and eats some candy. It was the worst Valentine's Day until the end.

This is short and... boring? Valentine's Day was boring to me. I didn't go to the dance, didn't have fun or anything.