Shorty

Pete was savagely eating his burger. Pete glances at Gary walking towards him. Gary sat next to Pete. "Slow down Furious Pete." Gary jokes. Pete drops his burger on his tray. He looks at Gary. "I'm not furious..." Pete says.

"I meant the youtuber, Petey." Gary tells him. Pete pulls out his phone and searched him up on YouTube. As Pete was watching one of his videos, Gary picked up Pete's burger and took a bite secretly. "I wasn't even eating like that!" Pete lies.

"Yeah Whatever shorty..." Gary teases. Pete shook his head. "your the shorty..." Pete smirks. Gary tilts his head. "Oh yeah?" Gary says standing up.

"Are you serious? I'm never gonna be taller than you. I was kidding." Pete tells Gary. "Fine, lemme see how short you are then." Gary says. Pete gets up. "Dang Petey, your up to my eyebrows. Are you taller than Jimmy now?" Gary was impressed. He never thought Petey would grow - what a dumbass....

"Your not even 15 yet and your growing almost as tall as me. I'm only 16. I'm still a baby." Gary says holding Pete's shoulders and shaking him every time he says a word. "Your making me dizzy." Pete pushes Gary's arm off. Gary started walking away from Pete, only 2 feet away from Pete and he starts to talk to himself. "What am I going to do? What if he gets taller than me, Pete will forever tease me when he gets taller than me. I need help. How do you get taller..." Gary mumbles quietly.

"Are you Okay Gary, you look frustrated." Pete turns Gary around. Gary smiles. He was giving a big smile. Too creepy even. "Your not okay..." Pete looks traumatized. Gary stops smiling. "I am. I'm just... proud of you." Gary says. Pete gives Gary a strange look. "Uhh Okay. I'm leaving." Pete waves Gary goodbye.

"Bye..." Gary whispers to himself looking down, kicking the trash can lightly. The bell rang and everyone starts leaving.

Gary decides to skip his first class and go to his dirty ass room instead. Gary goes to the center of his room and kicks away the mess for space. He starts working out. He does this in the daily every time he has Math.

Gary did push ups, sit ups, and doing others. Also some stretches. Gary collapse on his bed and used his phone. He looks through some Snapchat stories from people at his school. One made Gary cringe. It shows a student throwing up in the trash.

Gary thought of how he didn't notice that during lunch. Gary looks at another to see Pete throwing a crumpled paper at the teacher. He now noticed how tall Pete was.

Gary just scoffs. "He's not that tall, he's still little Petey." Gary tells himself. He starts biting his nails. Gary suddenly starts to realize how people keeps telling him that he needs therapy. Gary already took therapy. He's done it enough. That's what he thought.

"This school sucks eggs." Gary tells himself. Then suddenly Gary's door nob started to turn and open. "What are you doing not in class!!" The adult shouts. "I - uhhh... can't. I'm sick." Gary fake coughs. "Lies!" The adult grabs Gary by his upper arm and drags him out the dorms and to class.

"What class do you have?" The adult pushed him a little. "Uhhhh I don't know my schedule." Gary replies. The bell rings and everyone went to there next class. "Damnit.. How do you not know." Gary shrugs in response. He looks behind the adult and sees Pete walking in the distance. Damn he's tall.

"Hey Pete!" Gary calls out. Pete just continues walking and humming to himself. Gary looks at Pete again. "Damnit, He is listening to music." Gary whispers to himself.

Time skip

Gary and Pete is walking together for p.e.

"Wait, Are we meeting the class in the gym or in the field?" Gary asks Pete. "I think it's the gym." Pete points at the gym. They walk in. They were playing dodgeball.

"Wait a minute Pete, your taller than me... what the hell?!" Gary shouts as he gets hit with a dodgeball. "OUT! Sit out Smith." Mr. Burton barks. Gary rolls his eyes and sat down. He watches Pete get out. He sits next to Gary. "How are you taller?" Gary complains.

"Puberty, Gary." Pete answers. "Yeah well, I know that. How is it happening too quickly for you?" Gary looks at Pete.

"PUBERTY.....!"

Dafuq is that ending... I didn't even edit, I don't even know if there is any mistakes. I'll just post this and look at it later...