Chapter 13

I woke up to the sound of an unfamiliar alarm and warm arms wrapped around my torso, I felt unusually warm and looked down to see I was still wearing the clothes I was in last night. I quickly realized that I'd fallen asleep in Jason's bed with him.

"No!" Jason groaned, rolling over and swatting his phone alarm with his hand, after the 4th swat it stopped.

"Morning." I looked up at him bashfully.

He ran a hand through his messy hair "Morning beautiful." He gave me a tired smile.

I felt my cheeks tinge pink.

I saw Jason had got dressed before bed as he was in a pair of tracksuit bottoms and what looked to be a soft T-shirt.

"Sorry, I, er fell asleep..." I trailed off, not really knowing what else to say about the matter.

He smirked "Don't be. I liked it."

I stood up, gathering my things then turned to face him "Me too."

"Good, but next time I'm the little spoon." He winked.

I giggled then signaled to myself "I don't have any of my things, I should go get ready in my room."

"Fine, but don't be too long. I miss you already." Jason batted his eyelashes.

"Oh, shut up!" I swatted him playfully.

I turned to walk to the door, but as I went to grab the handle he spun me around. His face was suddenly touching mine and our lips connecting. He pulled away all too quickly.

"See you later." He opened the door for me.

"Bye!" I smiled at him, then finally left to go to my own room, quickly shower and get dressed. I did my makeup swiftly, knowing Jason's own alarm wouldn't have considered how long it usually took me. By the time I was shoving my things into my windbreaker, I could hear voices in the corridor. I went to open my door but after it cracked open a slither I paused when I heard an unfamiliar female voice.

"Yeah, I came down for the weekend with some friends and figured I'd surprise him. We haven't seen each other since last summer, or was it the one before that now, who knows. Anyway, Luke, which room was his again?" The high-pitched voice spoke quickly, I found it hard to decipher what she was talking about through the crack.

"Jason's is the one 6 down, across the hallway. Isn't it a bit early?" I could hear tiredness in Luke's voice, he'd just woken up. "You know we've got work today?"

"I'm sure he won't mind! I'll see if he wants to go for dinner, after all, I'm here for the weekend I'm sure there's time! Anyway, thanks Luke!" I heard him shut his door then footsteps down towards Luke's room.

I opened my door further and stepped out as I heard her knock on his door. I frowned. Who was this girl?

I slowly got my keys out from my pocket and locked my door, at the same time Jenny appeared from her door.

"Hey, Lottie!" She smiled, we'd gotten a lot closer last night at the pool and connected.

I widened my eyes at her, giving her a look and pointing with my gaze down to Jason's door.

"Hey, Jenny." She followed my gaze and frowned, noticing the girl waiting at Jason's door, suddenly he opened it.

"Lottie-" Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Jason's eyes go wide and face turn a shade paler "Grace?" he asked, almost as if he saw a ghost.

"Hey, Jason." She said with a familiar tone I instantly despised.

"Who is she?" Jenny whispered to me.