UA Chapter 4

Your POV

I just woke up, and after yesterday, I'm still completely confused on what happened-

"Knock knock~" he tried to emphasize as he walked in.

"Come in", I replied, sounding very tired.

Zawa walked in with a letter in hand with a fat red mark making out the letters "UA".

"You'll be training for the rest of the time until highschool when you'll be ready to join a hero school. You won't really go to a regular school, you'll be homeschooled for the time being.", He said.

It was already too much to take in. What hero school? Being homeschooled? Training?

I quickly got up out of bed and that's when my first day of the most confusing shit happened. And I've been doing the same thing for years.. I've been training for a while now and I've developed my new quirk and found a strong way to use it. As you already know, I can somewhat teleport things to or on me, but I can't really teleport myself. That's how I have the power to "equip things".

I have different outfits and certain armors that go together to make myself and my ability stronger. I've only mastered a few outfits and armors so far And I can really use them to my advantage.

Although, I do have weaknesses to.

Whenever I use use my ability, I get really drowsy and almost pass out due to overuse of my quirk. But I mean it's not too bad, right?
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip to when your 15 yrs old (I think that's the age).

You were now grown up and the UA entrance exam was nearing. You don't know how but your father got you into UA by recommendation. So you didn't have to go through the exam.

After years of practicing and training, you've finally improved and gained a decent to really good way to manipulate your quirk.

.
.
.
Sorry rlly short chapter, another will come out soon but I guess you get what'll happen in the next chapter!!
Byeeeee
.
.
.

Comment suggestions pls!!