Chapter 6

(Edit: okay I just realized that I messed up this chapter so pls pretend we're doing the team a and b battling each other first! Thank you! Sorry for the mistake)

Your POV

"I said piss off", I said calmly.

"WELL YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR ASS BEFORE"-, his crimson eyes met yours and that memory came back to you. Thinking of those eyes filled with hatred towards you. Your eyes started to tear up a bit but you didn't cry.

"N-no, it couldn't be", you said under your breath, "B-bakugo??"

He looked at you confused but then remembered your terrified body from when you guys were only little kids.

Bakugo POV

She committed suicide, how is she still here-

She turned and ran away but I cought her wrist, "I-" but I was cut off

"Stay away from me" she mumbled and snatched her hand away and ran home.

....
....
...
...
...
..
..
..
.
.
.
At bakugos house in his room

I still don't get it, how is she still alive after all those years. I thought she was dead. I thought back to all the things I'd done to her.

But hell she was a useless nerd, all I should worry about is being number one! And i won't let her get in my way by distracting me.

The next morning (in the classroom)..

Y/n POV

"Today we'll be going to a special training camp in a separate facility near UA. We'll be training in 4 different terrains with challenges that will work against your quirk. ", Mr Aizawa said.

All the students started chatting and deciding who to sit with on the bus. I still didn't know anyone since I was gone for years.

"Wait- before you go, our hero costumes have arrived. Find the box with your class number on it and go to the changing rooms to change into your outfit. We'll be at the facility training and getting used to our costumes as well as improving our skills.", Mr Aizawa added.

I followed a small mob of girls to the bathroom with my case in hands and my head down.

Once I got in one of the girls with pink hair and skin said , "it was y/n right? Nice to meet you! I'm Mina!".

'H-hi", I said slightly waving my hand. I opened the box with my costume and
.....

(Guys this is the time where you create your own hero costume or you can just go with a simple one I pulled up)

Your hero costume (optional) was a silky black, plain, skintight body suit with white and light gray lines mostly hugging your curves.

Also you have a zipper near the front of your shirt that unzips down to a v-cut which goes very deep down there ma'am. Also your outfit consists of thick white gloves for grip and tall black combat style boots that reach above your knees.

Lastly, the top part of your body suit covers some of your neck (it's kinda like a skin tight turtleneck)

If that description made no sense at all, feel free to create your own outfit. People have different preferences and styles.

You finally got your outfit on and let your hair down (my hair goes down to my butt) and put on your gloves and you stood in the mirror when you heard a faint pervy voice-

"Oh look at Y/n's humongous boobs, Ochako's Juicy thighs, Momo's tiny waist, Mina's curvy body, froppy's-" ... "OWW", mineta cried out.

I looked over to see Jiro-san sticking her earphone jack through the hole in the wall.

"T-thank you Jiro-San", I said quietly. Then I could a glimpse of her in the corner sulking while saying, "why didn't he say anything about me tho-".

.

.
Time skip to leaving the changing room
.
.
.
.
I walked out of the room with my hand on my and my head slightly down, something about this hero costume had me a little embarrassed. I looked up a bit to see stares from most of the guys and a quick glance from bakugo. Oh God do I look that stupid?

I looked behind to see if they were looking at something else but no. We'll shit, great way to ruin-

"(Y/n) you realize your getting alot of stares from a bunch of perverts right.", Froppy- said. I decided it wasn't too big of a deal so I just walked past them, ignoring some of their gazes.

We all met up in one big room and Aizawa announced that we are going to be dueling in pairs of two. One thing I didn't want is to be paired with bakugo. That would be so akward, and I think he might remember me from the past?!

Then he took out a board listing all of our names in groups.

Team A -
Midorya
(Y/n)

Team B-
Bakugo
Lida

Team C
Froppy-
Ojiro

Team D
Yaomomo
Todoroki

And so on....

"First we'll have Team A vs Team B, A will be hero's, B will be villains", Aizawa sensei said.

Both groups walked on to the battlefield and got into position in the building. Midorya and I crept through the building later on to hear gradually increasing explosion noises.

Lastly it stopped for a moment, then midorya shouted "Look out y/n!", He shoved me down to the floor along with him as we saw bakugoo fly outta the fucking wall.

Like seriously

And he looks.

Happy.

He just came, flying out of the wall

Like some damn idiot.

Are u fucking kidding me.

I-

______________

Okie yeah chapter done guys

I'll be posting a new one soon!