Chapter 13

Previously.

.

"I'll go sleep downstairs on the couch", he said while nearing towards the door.

"W-wait you can sleep here if you want!- I mean not like that!!", you said scratching the back of your head while trying to hide your embarrassment, "There's a couple of blankets and pillows in my closet if you just want to set up something on the floor right next to me. Plus its kinda dirty to sleep on the couch."

He looked back and nodded while saying "sure" and climbed downstairs to get his backpack and mine.

.

.

Cont.

Y/N POV

As Bakugo went down to go get our stuff, i walked over to my closet to get blankets. Steadying myself on the wall, i went and opened the door and grabbed a few blankets and pillows. I turned off the lights and carried the load of blankets to the side of my bed near the night stand. Just then Bakugo came in with our stuff and and nodded towards me, signaling that he'll grab the other side of the blanket to place it down.

After we set up another bed below mine, i walked to my dresser and grabbed a pair of black shorts and and a white tank top. "Im gonna go change, i'll see if i can find any from some of zawa's old clothes if you like?", i said, while walking over to the closet.

"I'm fine", he replied. I walked into the closet and changed into my night clothes, walked out and shut the lights off from the closet.

I looked over to were Bakugo was sleeping and saw him changed into a white t-shirt and black joggers. He looked up from his phone and looked at me.

"How did u get changed so-"

"I always keep a spare pair of clothes in my backpack in case if anything happens", he said while cutting me off.

"And thats what you put in", i snickered while climbing into my bed.

"WHY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH IT. YOU LOOK EVEN WOR-"

"Goodnight", i said while shutting off the lights from the remote and layering myself in 5 different blankets. Okay so heres the thing, when i go to sleep, i wanna have the time of my life. So when i go to sleep, i can actually sleep. I grabbed the edge of all five blankets and rolled myself into a massive ass burrito in the middle of my bed. Then my head just poked out and layed on 3 pillows.

Fucking epic bruh.

Uhh time skip brought to you by wendy looking like tsuyu chan.

.

7am.

Bakugo POV

(( OH YEAH BTW ZAWA LEFT FOR SOMETHING SO YEAH< HE COMES BACK SOMETIME IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS THOUGH))

srry for short chapter, posting tomorrow