Chapter 10

PREVIOUSLY

"Hey Katuki are you feeling well ? You dont look too good, your probably tired, i think we should go. Anyways we also have school tomorrow too-", i tried to say but he slapped my hand.

"Get your damn hand off of me!!", he said annoyed. He turned his face to the side with his red face clearly gleaming against the night sky. Okay yeah it was my boobs. Wait a sec- That means. My face went bright red and i turned my head the other way.

"Oh so your not sick, then lets go". I said uneasily, I quickly straightened back up, not leaning forward anymore. I then felt a few drops of water on my skin. Then 6, 7, and then a whole drizzle. Oh no-

dont tell me.

oh god its fucking raining...

and im wearing a white shirt from my UA uniform too...

And Now Continuing

Y/N Perspective

It was dark outside and the only thing illuminating where i could see was the street lights. Its now raining and theres three major problems.

1. Im wearing a white shirt and once it gets fully drenched, its basically transparent and skin tight. And Bakugo might see me which is embarrassing

2. If we stay out here too long, we'll get sick and have to skip school.

3. How the fuck do we get home.

My thoughts went wild and i couldn't even pay attention to my shirt slowly becoming transparent. And you would've thought it was dark so he cant see it but theres a lamp post right next to us.

We were walking side by side, using our forearms to shield our eyes from the nonstop rain. I spotted a bench and pointed there, Bakugo nodded in response. It was too hard to run in the rain and try to see where were going so we'll just have to wait for it to go down a bit. Since nobody is at home with me to worry about me being gone, i dont really have any time curfew to arrive home.

By the time the rain slowed down a bit my hair was completely soaked. Thank god i was wearing "Combat boots" today or else id have to throw out this pair. With my hair wet and everything, i took a hair tie from my wrist and tied my hair into a low, messy bun with 2 strands coming out from the front. I tried to reach for my phone from my back pack but once i felt it, it was completely soaked and wasn't turning on.

Thats when i had to ask Katsuki.

"H-hey Katsuki, what time is it. I dont want your parents to get worried or anything", I asked uneasily.

He pulled out his phone, completely dried, and checked the time. he flipped it towards me and it showed 12:34pm. Panic took over my face for a few seconds until i realized that there was really no one waiting for me at home.

He kept on staring at me but not my face, something right below it. I looked backwards, completely confused.

"Ne, katsuki, what is it? Something wrong?", I asked. He quickly snapped out of his thoughts and looked away with slight pink on his cheeks.

I was still confused until he quietly spoke, "y-you might wanna cover up".

I looked down to see myself completely soaked ((a Ha- *slapped*)). Oh god, seriously, he wasn't looking at-

"KYAA, WHAT THE FUCK KATSUKI DONT LOOK THERE YOU PERVERT", i exclaimed.

"WHAT IM NOT THE PERVERT, YOUR THE ONE WHOSE DRESSED LIKE A FREAKING SLUT", he said right back.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK OR ILL BEAT YOU",i countered.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, ILL FUCKING-"

I grabbed my rolled up magazine and tackled him on the bench and freaking beat the living shit out of him. And by the time i was finished, the rain stopped and i was sitting on top of him. He can be such an ass sometimes. I was huffing and rested my arms lightly on his chest.( No not like that you freaking perverted reader- Chan).

I felt so tired. from 2 things mainly>>>>

1. from beating the shit out of him with a magazine.

2. It just freaking rained like 50 pounds of water on my head. how lovely.

I quickly got off of him, realizing the position we were in for like 20 minutes straight and we both got up.

After a few minutes of aimlessly walking together, i spotted my house. It was a small, Japanese style home with a beautiful backyard landscape that lights up various colors at night. The source comes from the water, because the fish are glow in the dark. They arent too bright thankfully so i can get some shuteye at night. 

"Alright my stops' right here. Are you sure you dont wanna stay here for the night? Its cold and scary, i dont think you can handle it-" i said while taunting him with creepy noises and moving my fingers.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT HANDLE IT-", he said angrily.

I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him inside my house and turned on the lights, "C'mon youll get sick, besides, what if you fainted outside and no one was there to help you.", i said, while watching him get angry every second i spoke, "So its best if you stayed here".

It was very amusing watching him trying to hold in his anger.

"Shut up you idiot or else ill kill you in your sleep", he said, sounding very close to blowing his fuse.

"We'll see about that you idiot."

.

.

.

.

.

aHAh chapter finished.

Any quuestions?

I think the fuck not

goodbye