Chapter 16

Previously

I unlocked my door and stepped in while taking off my shoes. Heading towards the kitchen I started to cook up some of my (favorite food) for dinner. As I started to heat up the stove I heard a loud crash that sounded like glass shattering. I quickly snapped my head behind me to see a man with light blue- grayish hair with hands covering myself.

I know I've heard of him somewhere...

I thought for a little bit until I realized who it was.

Tomura..... Tomura Shigaraki

I stood there with fear planted upon my face.

T-this guy is with the league of villains.

.

.
.
.
.
.
And now...

Y/n POV

"Y/n", his voice hissed, "I've been waiting so long to get ahold of you~".

He slowly crept forward with his hand extending out from in front of him. Behind him stood a purple mist looking figure with a suit on it (the bartender dude) and another man with a skin-tight gray/blue/black full bodysuit (twice).

"S-stay away! What do you want from me", I spoke cautiously. I was trying to form an escape plan in my head but his actions kept me from moving a single inch in my body. I backed up to the point where my back was against the wall and he was standing right in front of me with a sickly-sweet grin plastered upon his face.

Also... How to fuck did he find my house.

"Oh~, dear I want you to come with me and the league of villains. You would be a prized asset in our group and our villainous intentions will suit you and your quirk perfectly. So how about you come to join us~", he spoke with a raspy voice.

He inched nearer and nearer until we were just inches apart and I couldn't practically escape from anywhere. He placed his outstretched hand on the right side of me with a small but loud thump and leaned his head over a bit more to intimidate me.

There's no way in hell I'm joining the league of villains. And it's obvious because of 1: I joined a HERO school with a HERO course for a reason and 2: what do I get out of being a villain? I'd just be feared by people and hated even more like how it was before.

"No way I'm joining you! You'd really just expect me to agree just like that? You've got to be stupid or something...", I exclaimed, slightly startling the blue-haired man.

He then started itching his neck uncontrollably and the purple mist dude shot a concerning look towards him but then returned to normal.

He sighed and then said, "I was afraid this was gonna happen but luckily i've prepared for this moment.."

"Wow, it's nice to know that you can actually handle being rejected, hope I didn't hurt your feelings", I deadpanned.

"I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that... but yes I've prepped quite well" he replied while slightly annoyed.

I was about to move but I felt a sharp pain on my back neck and I blacked out.

.

.

3rd POV

(Time: Saturday morning, also the time where Ochako and friends were gonna meet up at the mall.)

Ochako, Midorya, Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima, Sero, and a few others were waiting at the entrance of the mall for the rest of their classmates to come and meet up.

A couple of minutes pass by and everyone arrives except 2 people. Bakugo, who just refused to go and Y/n who was supposed to be there early.

Ochako texted Y/n to see if she was still coming but couldn't get a reply. 

With a concerned look on her face, she asked "has anyone seen or gotten a message from Y/N? She isn't responding to my texts, does anyone know where she is?"

"I haven't seen her at all today", Momo replied immediately.

"Yeah, she isn't responding to my texts either", commented Kirishima.

"I don't wanna have to do this but, if she doesn't come within 10 minutes, we'll have to go on without her", Ochako chirped worryingly.

10 minutes pass by and there is still no sign of Y/N

"It looks like we have to go on without her. But ill text Bakugo and see if he knows where she is.. Ohhhh maybe they're on a date or something, that's sounds interesting..~", Ochako switched moods quickly to a  more bubbly manner to lighten up the situation.

The girls and boys split up in the mall until only Midoriya and Ochako are left and they decide to shop together too. (featuring a flustered midorya and a blushing ochako) (ALSO featuring Midorya being chocked by Tomura .. yeah that scene...)

Bakugo POV

Bzz Bzz

I looked over to see my phone buzz...

WHO THE FUCK IS TEXTING ME RIGHT NOW IM BUSY.. oh maybe its y/n

.

.

oh wait NVM WHY THE FUCK IS OCHAKO TEXTING ME

I opened my DMS to see

"hey have you seen Y/N, she didn't come to the mall today. Is she with you? She's not responding to any of my texts" it read

"I don't fucking know" I replied

Where is she?? Isn't she still sick or something. Oh, fuck it I'm going to her house...

.

..

.

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE, I DIDNT THINK U WANTED ME TO UPDATE THIS CRAPPY STORY BUT THANKS!!

ILL TRY TO POST AS OFTEN AS I CAN BUT PLS BE PATIENT BECAUSE SCHOOL JUST STARTED AND IVE GOT A WORKLOAD OF HOMEWORK!! ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH, GOODBYE