All about the Characters...

M-A-I-N   C-H-A-R-A-C-T-E-R-S:

1. Leah B. Reynoso - a lovely, sweet 20-year old young lady, who has yet to find what she truly wants for her life, reason why she changed her course twice, and now taking up BS-Psychology

                            - she's in search for the love of her life, living in the shadow of a guy she knew way back in her elementary days and only met once... one of the main factor why she took up BS-Psychology in her present University...

                           - she as well is an aspiring writer, pursuing it by entering SAC (Silent Associartes' Club) one of the famous club in their University...

                           - during the 2nd term of her study in the University, she finally came to see once again the love of her life, but unfortunately, turns out to be a disaster... because the true personality of the guy she's been looking for is definitely the opposite personality of the guy she's been dreaming, imagining and expecting to see....

Leah's thought, "Will I be able to accept it?"

2. Jacob D. Ynares - a man with two sides, a sweet gentle man in front of a million, but truly a jerk in front of one girl, he really is a mysterious one, tying to conceal what he really feels, trying to hide who he really is

                              - a 3rd year student of BS-Psychology... 19 years old

                              - became interested in writing for some reasons, entering SAC is one way to begin his journey through writing

                          - in the late chapters, changes in his moods, personalities and perspectives will form questions to everyone's mind concerning him ;

                              - running away from the truth... living his life with full of lies... his deepest secret is yet to be revealed... haunted by his dark past...

Jacob's thought, "Will she be able to believe me?"

3. Jorella Joshei E. Rodriguez - "Jojo" for short... long time best friend of Leah... for life maybe... a 3rd year student of BS-Psychology...

                           - a 19 year old young lady... she's tough... with strong personality... a keen observer... with strong sense of responsibilty towards her best friend

                          - she doesn't want to get in the way, but doesn't want to see her best friend crying over little things...

                              - has her own heart aches... has her own love story...

Leah's thought, "Can love still prevail, when all we have is this feeling?"

4. Rayne Diel Cardena - will appear in the late chapters of the story...

                          - an individual who knows it all... her existence will definitely cost other's happiness... 

                         - she's a very sweet but a silent type of girl... 18 years old...

                         - took up BS-Psychology to follow one person

                        - she's a lover... but what she has might get someone into misery...

Rayne's thought. "Why do you have to live like this?"

5. Darren Chu - a total stranger to someone... an admirer.... a lover... an old friend... a watcher of everything that is happening

                        - a 27 year old guy...

                        - the last person who knows everything but chose not to speak up

                       - a true friend... who is hurting deep inside...

Darren's thought, "Why won't you allow me to help you?"

6. Jarone - the key character to this story...

                  - the one who will make everything clear...

                  - the one, everybody wants to know about...

                  - the one who will end love... and begin suffering...

O-T-H-E-R   C-H-A-R-A-C-T-E-R-S:

1. Red Acuna - Jojo's boyfriend... a total jerk and a playboy (21)

2. Manang Rosa - nanny of Jacob... who's in-charge of Ynares' Residence (65)

Leah's Family:

3. Lita Reynoso - mother of Leah, a hardworking mother, Physician's Secretary, extra income (45)

4. Romer Reynoso - younger brother of Leah, only knows basketball (17)

5. Dante Reynoso - father of Leah, Restaurant Manager; died last October 4, 2008 at the age of 45

Jacob's Family:

6. Lorenzo Ynares - a Heart Surgeon, exchanged Professor; Father of Jacob (50)

7. Sally Ynares - manages Family Business (Golden Crown Village), Mother of Jacob (43)

8. Monette Ynares - Vocalist in a band, Sister of Jacob (16)

*these are the personalities that you will love, hate, envy and pity*

*hope you will enjoy*

(^^,) paine_shedia