Chapter 10 ~ A Waste

*Bakugo*

"DIIIIIIIIE!"

As another explotion roared Karishma stumbled back, but unharmed thanks to his quirk.

"Nice! Bakugo!" He said grinning.

"SHUT UP! IM P***ED!!!" You yelled breathing heavy.

Karishma frowned. "Why man? You're doing great!"

"SHUT UP!" You yelled again his hands crackling.

Glaring over at D**** half n half nod as (y/n) talked making motions with her hands you couldn't help but feel ticked off.
Moments later Shoto held out his hand flames erupting before making a complex spiral motion of explotions that nearly reached the roof making everyone in the class pause to gock at.

"Tch! Rich kid!" Bakugo scoffed turning.

Every day (y/n) had been here he'd found himself more and more ticked at d*** half n half. With kind of control and boost to his quirk... How could he not want that pip squeak (y/n) as his own partner. He deserved her more! He was way better than than half n half! The only reason Shoto got her was because his family was loaded! He didn't even use his D*** fire quirk that much! It was such a waste!

"Bakugo! Come on man! Before Aizawa gets mad at us for slacking off!" Karishma called.

"WHO'S SLACKING OFF!?" You roared turning his hand clawed.