Will's letter

~Will's POV~

I felt dead.
Why did I do this to a girl who didn't deserve this.
I called her a slut.
She probably never wants to talk to me again.
"Will!"
I get up and slowly walk to where I hured my mom yell. I slowly get up and walk to where she yelled she pointed to the door and I went to it to see Mike standing there looking a little sick. "[N-name] moved back to Derry and wanted me to give you this" he slowly raises his arm to reveal a envelope that has William Byers written on it but it doesn't even look like [name's] writing. I slowly take it.
I could rip this up.
Throw it away.
I could do so much to this but no.
I look up at Mike who looks sicker by the fact that I'm looking at him.
"Thank you"
I slowly walk back to my room and sit on my bed and slowly open the envelope.

Hello William I at least hope Mike gave this to you and if not I cant do it myself since I moved. I'm back where I belong. I'm so sorry that I fucked up your life but you also fucked up mine so we're even. I'm sorry that it had to end like this but I cant just keep loving someone who constantly makes me feel small and unloved. I hope you find someone else Will. You tried, you failed, but at least you tried. I'm sorry I'm such a slut.

And with that last sentence I started to cry. Why did I do something like this to a girl who never deserved it?