D&D With The Boys

Today is Saturday I hop out of bed and put on a clean short sleave rainbow shirt with overalls and boots. I wake up El who isn't a morning person I have had my pillow thrown at my face thanks to El's powers. This time she wakes up smiling she gets dressed in the same thing just with a grey sweatshirt we walk out for breakfast and I toast some Eggos and we eat and talk about my friends back home and all the crazy things that happened over thare untill Hopper woke up.

"Good morning"
He says with gruff voice he did just wake up after all
"Morning"

"Good morning"
El and I answer back while finishing up our Eggos and putting our plates in the sink. El and I continue to talk about my friends back home and I describe all of them to the best of my ability. It's been a full week two days since I have seen and hured them. El just smiled and nodded and one of them she said

"like Mike?"
"Kinda but with-"
I kept describing untill my walkie talkie went off in our room I ran to go get it and take it back to the living room.

"[Name] You thare?" It was Dustin

I look at El who nods and I answer

"Always have always will be what's up?"

"We need you to get to Mike's house he told me he has thought about making you a part of the party!"
He says excitedly.

"Ok I will be thare"
I say feeding off of his exitment.

I ask Hopper if I can go and he nods I tell him I will leave around 7 to be home by 8 I run to my room and grab my bag filled with the snacks and run back to the living room. I give El a hug and tell her I will finish telling her about my friends back home.
I start to peddle to Mike's house and think about how it used to be with the gang peddling threw the starts of Derry Maine I smile at the thought of it. I realize I'm already at Mike's house and I go around back to the basement door and knock on it. Mike opens the door and I walk in setting down my bag on the fifth chair knowing it's mine. Dustin, Will, Mike and Lucas sit in thare chairs.
"Hey"

"Hi"

"Hello"

"Greetings and solutions"

"What's up"

We all say to each other mostly me saying 'greetings and solutions' every time.
"We are gathered here today to welcome another girl and our newest member [name] our Rouge"
Mike says and we all clap and smile
"Will would you care go explain what a Rouge is good sir"
Mike said in a pretty good British ascent better then- When did Mike start doing ascents like- ugh I just miss them that's all

"Rogues rely on skill, stealth, and their foes' vulnerabilities to get the upper hand in any situation. They have a knack for finding the solution to just about any problem, bringing resourcefulness and versatility to their adventuring parties. You got the role of the Rogue way to well [name]"
Will says with his cute smile of his.

"Aww thanks guys for everything from teaching me how to play all the way to being my friend"
I say making the boys smile

"So does this mean Max can be apart of the party too?"
Lucas asks

Mike and I look at each other and Mike shakes his head and I laugh.