Fun With The Party

Will and I have been talking a lot now and we hang way to much to whare even the party thinks Will and I are so thing. We don't do any cute things like hold hands or kiss each other. We aren't even a thing! Will has been getting bullied a lot more now and I am so close to punching the next person who calls him a freak or zombie boy. Today we are supposed to hang at the arcade and then probably go to Mike's house to play some D&D which I found out the hard way that's D&D doesn't stand for Dorks and Dicks. Thanks Lucas. I'm learning how to play it too! I get home from another day of hell that's not that bad thanks to the party and Will. I have gotten a closer connection with El and Mike I tell her everything Mike says and does kinda like a spy. All of this in like two days! It's crazy! Mike and Dustin are like brothers to me sometimes Mike can be salty about El I just throw the salt right back at him. I'm known as the living salt shaker or Salt Queen. Mike is even thinking about letting me join the party so I'm getting some whare. Max has been hanging out with Lucas the moody little sister a lot so I make fun of him for that.
I say my goodbyes at home and wr bike to the arcade and watch Dustin play some game that I don't really care for but he seems into it I go to play Pac man having the highest score do to when I'm upset I bike here or to Will's house. I walk back it the boys who are talking to the guy who works here. Will seems to stray off and start to walk outside. Will has been having more visions I tap Mike and we follow him outside.

"Will?"

"Byers are you ok?"

He turns to look at me

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Let's get back inside"

"O-ok"

The three of us walk back inside and play some more games but I keep a eye on Will and ask Mike to when I need to go to the bathroom or somewhare else. It was after school on a Friday  So we biked go the store i had some money left over and my adventure backpack on. I could steal a few things or so. The five of us spilt up and grab a few things I grab some candy from the candy alse and a few bags in my backpack along with two packs of gum, some ciggatres for Hopper and a few things I might need. I walk to the chip alse to find Dustin looking at some Pringles I smile and walk over to him zipping up my bag without anyone seeing what I stole.

"Hey Dusty which flavor?"

He looks at me then the cans of goodness

"Hm [your favrite favor]"

"No way that's my favrite too!"

"Really!"

"Yeah!"

He smiles his now toothy smile and grabs a can for him and I. I grab another and stuff one in my bag. The only things that I'm paying for is one bag of [favorite candy] this can of Pringles and a extra thing I need to go get.

"You steal?"

"Yeah it's kinda one if the reasons why I'm here but I never get caught so anything you want me to take for you?"

He hands me another can of Pringles and we run the the alse with pudding I grab some for myself, El knowing that she would want to try some and a extra for Dustin. Let's see two bags of candy, ciggatres, two packs of gum, a Pringles can a extra for Dustin, my sweater, sketch book, color pincels, a pincel, pudding for El and I when I get home,two things of candy one for Dustin and oh! Thare we go I need to get those!
"I got to get something see you at the register"
I say as I run off to the freaser alse I run into Mike staring at Eggos? Oh shit Eggos! That's what I need! I can't let him see I'm stuffing Eggos in my bag! He might think something! Ok ok ok ok Ok oK play it cool