so close yet so far away

We smiled and had fun and I felt so special not just because Will is now my boyfriend but because Mike finally let me a part of the Party!
"[Name]? [Name]!"
Lucas yells
"What the fuck do you want!"
I tell making all of them look at me with wide eyes
"You surprise me everyday first it was beating up Troy now it's swaring"
Dustin says with a smile
"I've always been like this you should meet Trashmouth he's worse then me" they all looked confused "oh right well Trashmouth real name is-"
"Michael! tell your friends it's time to go home tommorw is Friday you can continue the game then!" Mike sighs at the use of his full name just like R- "OK MOM" Mike yells back and we all get up and say bye to each other.
Why do I keep thinking about everyone back home. My real home. I would have never moved and I always wanted a happy life with-
"[Name]!" Lucas yells and I flick him off and walk out the basement door I hear Mike and Will "wow" and get on my bike and start riding home
I miss them I need to see them so badly just to get them out of my mind I want to see Trashmouth, Whezsy, Bookworm, Homeschool,Stutters, Strawberry but most of all Bird Brain I miss him so much I was supposed to stay back in Derry I was supposed to tell Bird Brain how I feel about him that day but I really love Will.
I feel tears slip down my face and I yell as loud as I can yell
"FUCK YOU HAWKINS INDIANA I WAS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING STAY IN DERRY MAINE WITH TRASHMOUTH, WHEZZY, BOOKWORM, HOMESCHOOL, STUTTERS, STRAWBERRY AND FALL IN LOVE WITH BIRD BRAIN" and more tears fall down my face. As I finally get home full on sobbing I throw down my bike and bang on the door Uncle Hopper opens in looking like he was going to say something but hugs me instead and pulls me inside.

~Will's pov~

After [name] walked out all of us watched as she peddled fast off to who knows where I look at the guys and they look at me
"Good going Lucas you just pissed off the girl who almost beat Troy to death" Dustin says our eyes grow huge and we all get on our bikes and follow where we think [name] went we stop to catch our breath and out of no where we hear someone yell
"FUCK YOU HAWKINS INDIANA I WAS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING STAY IN DERRY MAINE WITH TRASHMOUTH,WHEZZY, BOOKWORM, HOMESCHOOL, STUTTERS, STRAWBERRY AND FALL IN LOVE WITH BIRD BRAIN"
We all look at each other
"Who could that be?" Dustin asks
"It sounded like [name] to me" Lucas says and my heart sinks a little

Who is Bird Brain? And why was she supposed to fall in love with them

"T-that can't be [name]" I say hoping it wasn't
"Who else would use the f word and who else just flicked off Lucas just now?" Dustin asks again
"He has a point Will" Lucas Says and i frown

She doesn't love me?

"Guys your making Will sad it's not [name] she's happy here she's happy with Will" Mike says making me feel better "Mike [name] was taking about some dude named Trashmouth and what name did that person yell?" Lucas says. My heart brakes a little more and tears threaten to spill from my eyes Mike sighs and looks at Lucas "you already made [name] upset do you want to make Will cry?" Lucas just rolls his eyes and rides off Dustin looks at the two of us and ride off leaving me about to cry and a silent Mike. "You know she loves you she beat the shit out of Troy for you and she had a broken arm" I smile and nod "bye Mike" "bye Will" he rides off and I ride home.
Does she really love me or does she love whoever is Bird Brain?