New Life

My name [name] Hopper. Jim Hopper is my uncle. My mom and dad had to much of me spray painting my bedroom walls, stealing, fighting kids all that stuff that they can't deal with anymore so they are making me live with my Uncle Hopper.

~Time skip~

I get off the bus with my stuff to be met with a chief cop car with my uncle and a strange girl. They get out the car and I'm pulled into a hug. Uncle Hopper was always my favorite. "Hey kid it's good to see you again" he says "I missed you" "well now you don't have to miss me you are going to live with me". We pull away and in the frist time in a long time I smile. Uncle Hopper picks up my stuff and puts it in the car and I hop in I look at the girl and she looks at me. "Eleven this is [name] [name] this is Eleven" Uncle Hopper says "hi cool name" "thank you". Eleven and I talk for the rest of the car ride and Uncle Hopper told me about what happened and whare Eleven came from. We become even better friends. "Hey Eleven can I call you El?" She looks at me and nods and I just keep smiling. We get home and Uncle Hopper says me and El are sharing a room so we had a bunk bed El is scared of the top so I called it. I unpack while we talk she brings up these boys Mike, Lucas, Dustin and Will. Before she could talk about Will Uncle Hopper calls us to dinner. "So [nickname] I already got you into the school that way you don't miss out" you groan and El looks at me "[nickname]?" "You can call me that if you want" she smiles and nods "why do I have to go I don't want to why can't I stay home with El" He just sighs "you need to go to school Eleven has a exuse you don't" I sigh "fine" i get up and put my plate in the sink and walk off to my room and climb up the small ladder and lay on my bed. Maybe I could meet the boys that El was talking about. "[Nickname!] Come on we need to go shopping for you!" I climb off the bed and walk out the door Uncle Hopper and El following we get in the car and drive to the store.

~Time skip~

We only got folders for every class and I got a huge notebook to doodle in, color pencils, markers,colored pens, two [favorite color] backpacks one for school and the other for adventures we also grab some stuff I might need for home El grabs a bunch of Eggos and I grab some gum and i grab another pack and stuff it in my pocket we pay for it all the stuff and walk out and go home. El and I walk to our room and talk I take out the other pack of gum and she looks at me "you stole it?" "It's what I do El it's also why I'm here I have done some bad things to get me here but I'm glad I am here" I smile and she smiles back "I think we should go to sleep El I had a long day" she nods and I climb up the ladder and get comfy and slowly fall asleep. Tomorrow is my frist day of school I hope I can at least make one friend.