bye Hawkins

Today was the day. Today was the day I'm going back to Derry. I get up and get dressed and pack what was left of my stuff loading it into uncle Hopper's truck, placing the letters where i hope the see them and started driving off back to where I belong...

~Mike's POV~

I woke up today my lips still tingling from yesterday when [name] kissed me goodbye. Today was the day where she would leave me but leave everyone else behind as just a mear thought. I sit up almost coughing my lungs out and I go to grab my water from my dresser and see white envelopes sitting in a stack decorated with cute little plants and in bold letters names of people [name] would try to remember as hard as she could but probably one day give up and forget them. But not me. She promised. I check the time to see that it's 12:00 and I quickly get out of bed, grab the notes, convince my mom that I'm better and hop on my bike riding to the people she wrote to.

Max

Max was the first one and I honestly wanted to get her over with. So I peddled to where she lives and put the envelope in her mailbox since I didn't want to knock and her punk of a brother opens making it very awkward for me. I get it over with and ride on to the next person

Lucas

I quickly ride over to Lucas' place trying once again to not cough my lungs out as I fly by feeling the cool air kissing my face. I finally get there and almost crash trying to stop myself and get off way to quickly making me cough a little I pull out the envelope and walk over to the door and knock. Erica opens the door looking very annoyed she then turns back and yells "LUCAS ONE OF YOUR NERD FRIENDS ARE HERE" making me cough a little and Lucas walk from out of his room, shoo away Erica and look at me confused "I thought you said you were sick?" "Yeah I know but [name] moved back to Derry and wanted me to give you this" I say as I hand him the envelope flashing her neat and cute handwriting right in my face in thick black marker. "Ok then?" He says while trying to open it making me quickly say "open it when I leave and your alone" he stops himself node and closes the door making me get back on my bike ans start peddling off to the next person

Dustin

I peddle off to Dustin's house which is a little further from where Lucas' house is. I finally get there being a little more careful on how I get off and open my bag and pull out another envelope that flashes the same cute handwriting in thick black marker making me smile a little. I walk over to the door and ring the doorbell making Mrs. Henderson open the door with a smile "hello Michael" I cringe a little at the sound of my full name that was the one thing my twin and I hated. Was being called our full name. "Hello Mrs. Henderson is Dustin home?" She turns and closes the door a little and yells Dustin's name. That was the one thing I never understood was when parents close the door a little as if we dont hear them yelling something at someone. Dustin comes replacing his mother with a confused look "yes I know i told you i was sick but [name] moved back to Derry and she wanted me to give you this" his face drops a little as I hand him the envelope "so she really just got up and left" I nod with a small sigh trying not to cry. "I-i got to go and give the others their envelopes" Dustin nods and closes the door while waving I smile a little to show him I'm fine and get on my bike and start peddling to the next people.

Will and Joyce

I don't understand why she wrote a letter to Will considering how he acted and what he called her but I shouldn't question her. I finally got to Will's house telling even more sick then I already do and I slowly knock making Mrs. Byers open the door with a smile "hi Mike what's up?" "Well first of all I would like to give this to you" I fumble around grabbing the letter that reads Joyce and hand it to her making her look a bit confused. "[Name] left to Darrry and wanted me to give this to you oh and Will too" "I'll call him over. Will!" I hear some foot steps making me feel a little more sick and she leaves making Will appear looking kinda dead. He had dark eye bags he was really pale and looked like he was about to cry any second. I was ready to throw up. "[N-name] moved back to Derry and wanted me to give you this" I slowly hold up the envelope that has no cute drawings or pretty writing just the name William Byers. He slowly takes it with a shaky pale arm he looked like he wanted to rip it up and throw it away by the way he looked at his name or how he might later compare it to his mom's who had cute little [name] handwriting and drawings, but no he stared at me, thanked me and walked away making Mrs. Byers say bye and close the door. I get on my bike and start to peddle on home ready to read the letter that [name] gave me...